Before you write the CompTIA Network+ (N10-006) certification exam, you may have certain doubts in your mind regarding the pattern of the test, the types of questions asked in it, the difficulty level of the questions and time required to complete the questions. These CompTIA Certified Network+ Professional (N+) sample questions and demo exam help you in removing these doubts and prepare you to take the test.
The best approach to pass your CompTIA N10-006 exam is to challenge and improve your knowledge. To test your learning and identify improvement areas with actual exam format, we suggest you practice with Premium CompTIA N10-006 Certification Practice Exam. The practice test is one of the most important elements of your CompTIA Network+ (N+) exam study strategy to discover your strengths and weaknesses, to improve your time management skills and to get an idea of the score you can expect.
CompTIA N10-006 (N+) Sample Questions:
01. Which of the following topologies uses various connections to increase redundancy?
02. A technician needs to add new features to existing hardware devices. Which of the following should be performed to add the new features?
a) Firmware updates
b) Changing to IPv6
d) Vulnerability patching
03. Which of the following would BEST mitigate the risk of social engineering?
a) Man traps
b) Business continuity planning
c) End-user training
d) Penetration testing
04. A PC is having trouble connecting to a remote resource. Which of the following will identify the routers a packet travels through and provide real-time feedback regarding latency?
05. Which of the following are appropriate environmental controls for a datacenter?
06. Which of the following tools would a technician use to secure a CAT5e cable to a 110 block?
a) Wire strippers
d) Punch down
07. A user is unable to access the network when the network printer is on. This is MOST likely due to which of the following?
a) Duplicate IP address
b) Compatibility mismatch
c) Duplex mismatch
d) Equipment limitations
08. Which of the following describes a process that can translate internal network IP addresses to external ones?
a) Change control
d) Remote terminal emulation
09. A tax accounting firm has decided to allow some employees to work from home during the tax season. Which of the following should be the MOST important criteria when planning the home office networks?
a) Amount of memory on each workstation
b) A secure VPN connection to the main office
c) The distance between each home office and the main office
d) The Internet Service Provider bandwidth capability
10. Which of the following WAN technologies would have the HIGHEST latency?
Answer: c, f
Note: If you find any error in these CompTIA Network+ (N+) sample questions, you can update us by write an email on email@example.com.