Before you write the Juniper JNCDS Data Center (JN0-1300) certification exam, you may have certain doubts in your mind regarding the pattern of the test, the types of questions asked in it, the difficulty level of the questions and time required to complete the questions. These Juniper Networks Certified Design Specialist Data Center (JNCDS-DC) sample questions and demo exam help you in removing these doubts and prepare you to take the test.
The best approach to pass your Juniper JN0-1300 exam is to challenge and improve your knowledge. To test your learning and identify improvement areas with actual exam format, we suggest you practice with Premium Juniper JN0-1300 Certification Practice Exam. The practice test is one of the most important elements of your Juniper Data Center Design Specialist (JNCDS-DC) exam study strategy to discover your strengths and weaknesses, to improve your time management skills and to get an idea of the score you can expect.
Juniper JN0-1300 (JNCDS-DC) Sample Questions:
01. Your company's data center requires a high level of uptime. You are designing a software upgrade strategy for the QFX5100 switches that requires no control plane disruption.
Which technology would you use to accomplish this task?
02. You are asked to use EVPN to connect your data centers. In this scenario, which chassis would be used as your PE?
03. A customer wants to use EVPN to interconnect their data centers. Which three EVPN topologies will accomplish this task?
04. You are asked to dynamically block traffic from IP address ranges from countries that are known for malicious activities. Which solution would you recommend to accomplish this task?
a) Spotlight Secure
d) screen options
05. Junos Fusion for the data center supports which two platforms?
06. Which statement is true about data center class switches?
a) AFI switches can be shipped domestically inside North America, whereas AFO switches are for countries with technology restrictions.
b) AFO switches can be shipped domestically inside North America, whereas AFI switches are for countries with technology restrictions.
c) AFO and AFI switches are used to conform to the hot and cold aisles within a data center.
d) AFO and AFI switches determine the power type (AC or DC) used by the device.
07. QFabric system supports which three platforms?
08. You have a total of 48 leaf nodes and four spine nodes operating in a single Layer 3 Clos data center fabric. How many individual devices will you need to manage?
09. An existing enterprise data center is going to implement SDN. Which three actions should they perform to initiate this process?
a) Separate networking software into forwarding, control, services, and management layers.
b) Centralize services, control, and management layers.
c) Use standards-based protocols.
d) Implement graphical user interfaces for all platforms.
e) Use specialized network, storage, and compute hardware.
10. Your customer wants to implement high availability using SRX Series devices. Which feature set should the customer explore?
b) chassis cluster
c) Virtual Chassis
Answer: c, d, e
Answer: a, d
Answer: a, c, d
Answer: a, b, c
Note: If you find any error in these Juniper Data Center Design Specialist (JNCDS-DC) sample questions, you can update us by write an email on email@example.com.