Before you write the SNIA Storage Professional (S10-110) certification exam, you may have certain doubts in your mind regarding the pattern of the test, the types of questions asked in it, the difficulty level of the questions and time required to complete the questions. These SNIA Certified Storage Professional (SCSP) sample questions and demo exam help you in removing these doubts and prepare you to take the test.
The best approach to pass your SNIA S10-110 exam is to challenge and improve your knowledge. To test your learning and identify improvement areas with actual exam format, we suggest you practice with Premium SNIA S10-110 Certification Practice Exam. The practice test is one of the most important elements of your SNIA Storage Networking Foundations (SCSP) exam study strategy to discover your strengths and weaknesses, to improve your time management skills and to get an idea of the score you can expect.
SNIA S10-110 (SCSP) Sample Questions:
01. Which function does a Network Attached Storage (NAS) appliance perform?
a) network services
b) Web services
c) print services
d) file services
02. A company wants its storage systems to be highly available even if a single disk fails. Which RAID level should be used by their systems?
03. Which technology is used to improve Flash array reliability?
a) data encryption
b) wear leveling
04. When a host accesses a NAS controller for storage, which statement is correct?
a) The host accesses the NAS controller as a logical disk device, requesting blocks of data based on a filesystem managed within the NAS controller.
b) The host accesses the NAS controller as a logical disk device, requesting blocks of data based on a filesystem managed within the host.
c) The host accesses the NAS controller by requesting files based on a filesystem maintained within the NAS controller.
d) The host accesses the NAS controller by requesting files based on a filesystem maintained within the host.
05. You are accessing storage from a host through a SAN. Which statement is correct regarding the host volume manager?
a) The host volume manager is storage array-based software for alerting about capacity utilization.
b) The host volume manager is switch-based bandwidth management software for hosts.
c) The host volume manager is switch-based host access management software.
d) The host volume manager is host-based control software for managing access to disk arrays.
06. Challenge Handshake Authentication Protocol (CHAP) is based on which type of authentication?
d) lock and key
07. Using SSDs and HDDs in the same array creates which type of storage device?
a) an All Flash Array (AFA) storage solution
b) a hybrid array solution
c) a RAID 0 storage solution
d) a direct-attached storage (DAS) solution
08. What does Priority-based Flow Control (PFC) do?
a) Ensures that latency sensitive traffic takes lower priority.
b) Ensures that latency sensitive traffic continues normal operation.
c) Corrects corrupt data on the wire.
d) Transmits jumbo frame across larger distance.
09. According to SNIA, what would you call mixing Solid State Disks (SSD) and hard disk drives (HDD) in a single storage array?
a) combined array
b) all disk array
c) mixed array
d) hybrid array
10. Which type of cloud implementation consists of a secure, single-entity environment, that is either inside or outside an organization’s firewall?
Note: If you find any error in these SNIA Storage Networking Foundations (SCSP) sample questions, you can update us by write an email on email@example.com.