Before you write the SNIA Storage Engineer (S10-210) certification exam, you may have certain doubts in your mind regarding the pattern of the test, the types of questions asked in it, the difficulty level of the questions and time required to complete the questions. These SNIA Certified Storage Engineer (SCSE) sample questions and demo exam help you in removing these doubts and prepare you to take the test.
The best approach to pass your SNIA S10-210 exam is to challenge and improve your knowledge. To test your learning and identify improvement areas with actual exam format, we suggest you practice with Premium SNIA S10-210 Certification Practice Exam. The practice test is one of the most important elements of your SNIA Storage Networking Management and Administration (SCSE) exam study strategy to discover your strengths and weaknesses, to improve your time management skills and to get an idea of the score you can expect.
SNIA S10-210 (SCSE) Sample Questions:
01. You are setting up an environment with 19 servers and 2 storage arrays connected to a redundant FC SAN. You want to be able to balance the server load evenly. Which multipathing policy should you use?
02. What is the storage command protocol used between servers and storage devices connected to an FC SAN?
03. Which data protection technique captures every change as it occurs and allows point-in-time recovery?
04. You are asked to provide a solution which will allow multiple hosts to use the same volumes while keeping the cost at a minimum. Which technology should you use?
05. In a SAN environment, what is it called when you eliminate all single points of failure?
b) tiered storage
c) fault tolerance
d) high availability
06. You have two departmental fabrics that are going to be co-located in the same data center that you want to merge.What should the system administrator do?
a) Ensure that one zone name is overlapped.
b) Ensure that the name server is enabled.
c) Ensure that the name server is disabled.
d) Ensure that none of the zone names overlap.
07. Which design limitation will cause the entire system to go offline?
a) Single Point of Failure
b) Single Redundant Failure
c) Failure of High Availability
d) Failure of Redundancy
08. You want to add SATA drives to a storage array. Which storage interface would be used?
09. Which type of service would a company use to obtain the optimal price for cloud storage?
a) cloud storage provider
b) cloud storage broker
c) cloud storage backup
d) cloud storage gateway
10. You are replacing a failed HBA on a host connected to a fabric which is using port-based zoning. What should be updated?
a) RAID configuration
b) Host memory
c) FC switch zoning
d) LUN masking
Note: If you find any error in these SNIA Storage Networking Management and Administration (SCSE) sample questions, you can update us by write an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.