01. An administrator configures a new firewall policy on FortiManager and has not yet pushed the changes to the managed FortiGate.
In which database will the configuration be saved?
a) Device-level database.
b) Revision history database.
c) ADOM-level database.
d) Configuration-level database.
02. Which two items are included in the FortiManager backup?
a) FortiGuard database
b) Global database
d) All devices
03. As a result of enabling FortiAnalyzer features on FortiManager, which of the following statements is true?
a) FortiManager will reboot
b) FortiManager will send the logging configuration to the managed devices so the managed devices will start sending logs to FortiManager
c) FortiManager will enable ADOMs automatically to collect logs from non-FortiGate devices.
d) FortiManager can be used only as a logging device.
04. What configuration setting for FortiGate is part of a device-level database on FortiManager?
a) VIP and IP Pools
b) Firewall policies
c) Security profiles
05. How does FortiManager determine if a managed device Sync Status is Out-of-Sync?
a) It compares the device-level database with the FortiGate configuration.
b) It compares the provisioning template with the FortiGate configuration.
c) It compares the current revision history with the FortiGate configuration.
d) It compares the ADOM-level database with the FortiGate configuration.
06. You are moving managed FortiGate devices from one ADOM to a new ADOM. Which statement correctly describes the expected result?
a) Any pending device settings will be installed automatically.
b) Any unused objects from a previous ADOM are moved to the new ADOM automatically.
c) The shared policy package will not be moved to the new ADOM.
d) Policy packages will be imported into the new ADOM automatically.
07. In addition to the default ADOMs, an administrator has created a new ADOM named Training for FortiGate devices. The administrator sent a device registration to FortiManager from a remote FortiGate.
Which one of the following statements is true?
a) By default, the unregistered FortiGate will appear in the root ADOM.
b) The FortiManager administrator must add the unregistered device manually to the unregistered device manually to the Training ADOM using the Add Device wizard
c) The FortiGate will be added automatically to the default ADOM named FortiGate.
d) The FortiGate will be automatically added to the Training ADOM.
08. When adding a new device using the model device option, which methods are available to link the model device to the real device?
a) IP address and pre-shared key
b) Model number and hostname
c) Serial number and pre-shared key
d) Hostname and certification authentication
09. In the event that the primary FortiManager fails, which action must be performed to return the FortiManager HA to a working state?
a) The secondary device with highest priority will automatically be promoted to the primary role, and you must manually reconfigure all other secondary devices to point to the new primary device.
b) Manually promote one of the secondary devices to the primary role, and reconfigure all other secondary devices to point to the new primary device.
c) Reboot one of the secondary devices to promote it automatically to the primary role, and reconfigure all other secondary devices to point to the new primary device.
d) FortiManager HA state transition is transparent to administrators and does not require any reconfiguration.
10. What are the factory default settings on FortiManager?
a) Username is admin
b) Password is fortinet
c) FortiAnalyzer features are disabled
d) Reports and Event Monitor panes are enabled
e) port1 interface IP address is 192.168.1.99/24