01. Which two statements reflect the benefits of implementing the ADVPN solution to replace conventional VPN topologies?
a) It creates redundant tunnels between hub-and-spokes, in case failure takes place on the primary links.
b) It dynamically assigns cost and weight between the hub and the spokes, based on the physical distance.
c) It ensures that spoke-to-spoke traffic no longer needs to flow through the tunnels through the hub.
d) It provides direct connectivity between all sites by creating on-demand tunnels between spokes.
02. An administrator is troubleshooting VoIP quality issues that occur when calling external phone numbers. The SD-WAN interface on the edge FortiGate is configured with the default settings, and is using two upstream links. One link has random jitter and latency issues, and is based on a wireless connection.
Which two actions must the administrator apply simultaneously on the edge FortiGate to improve VoIP quality using SD-WAN rules?
a) Select the corresponding SD-WAN balancing strategy in the SD-WAN rule.
b) Choose the suitable interface based on the interface cost and weight.
c) Use the performance SLA targets to detect latency and jitter instantly.
d) Place the troublesome link at the top of the interface preference list.
e) Configure an SD-WAN rule to load balance all traffic without VoIP.
03. What are the two minimum configuration requirements for an outgoing interface to be selected once the SD- WAN logical interface is enabled?
a) Specify outgoing interface routing cost.
b) Configure SD-WAN rules interface preference.
c) Select SD-WAN balancing strategy.
d) Specify incoming interfaces in SD-WAN rules.
04. Which statement defines how a per-IP traffic shaper of 10 Mbps is applied to the entire network?
a) The 10 Mbps bandwidth is shared equally among the IP addresses.
b) Each IP is guaranteed a minimum 10 Mbps of bandwidth.
c) FortiGate allocates each IP address a maximum 10 Mbps of bandwidth.
d) A single user uses the allocated bandwidth divided by total number of users.
05. What are two roles that SD-WAN orchestrator plays when it works with FortiManager?
a) It configures and monitors SD-WAN networks on FortiGate devices that are managed by FortiManager.
b) It acts as a standalone device to assist FortiManager to manage SD-WAN interfaces on the managed FortiGate devices.
c) It acts as a hub FortiGate with an SD-WAN interface enabled and managed along with other FortiGate devices by FortiManager.
d) It acts as an application that is released and signed by Fortinet to run as a part of management extensions on FortiManager.
06. What would best describe the SD-WAN traffic shaping mode that bases itself on a percentage of available bandwidth?
a) Per-IP shaping mode
b) Shared policy shaping mode
c) Interface-based shaping mode
d) Reverse policy shaping mode
07. What is the lnkmtd process responsible for?
a) Flushing route tags addresses
b) Monitoring links for any bandwidth saturation
c) Logging interface quality information
d) Processing performance SLA probes
08. In the default SD-WAN minimum configuration, which two statements are correct when traffic matches the default implicit SD-WAN rule?
a) Traffic has matched none of the FortiGate policy routes.
b) Matched traffic failed RPF and was caught by the rule.
c) The FIB lookup resolved interface was the SD-WAN interface.
d) An absolute SD-WAN rule was defined and matched traffic.
09. Which diagnostic command you can use to show interface-specific SLA logs for the last 10 minutes?
a) diagnose sys virtual-wan-link sla-log
b) diagnose sys virtual-wan-link health-check
c) diagnose sys virtual-wan-link log
d) diagnose sys virtual-wan-link intf-sla-log
10. Which two reasons make forward error correction (FEC) ideal to enable in a phase one VPN interface?
a) FEC is useful to increase speed at which traffic is routed through IPsec tunnels.
b) FEC transmits the original payload in full to recover the error in transmission.
c) FEC transmits additional packets as redundant data to the remote device.
d) FEC improves reliability, which overcomes adverse WAN conditions such as noisy links.
e) FEC reduces the stress on the remote device jitter buffer to reconstruct packet loss.