Before you write the Building an H3C WLAN (GB0-342) certification exam, you may have certain doubts in your mind regarding the pattern of the test, the types of questions asked in it, the difficulty level of the questions and time required to complete the questions. These H3C Certified Senior Engineer For WLAN (H3CSE-WLAN) (Building an H3C WLAN) sample questions and demo exam help you in removing these doubts and prepare you to take the test.
The best approach to pass your H3C GB0-342 exam is to challenge and improve your knowledge. To test your learning and identify improvement areas with actual exam format, we suggest you practice with Premium H3C GB0-342 Certification Practice Exam. The practice test is one of the most important elements of your Building an H3C WLAN exam study strategy to discover your strengths and weaknesses, to improve your time management skills and to get an idea of the score you can expect.
H3C GB0-342 (Building an H3C WLAN) Sample Questions:
01. How much is the traditional sub-carrier reduced in 802.11AX mode?
02. Which of the following wireless WLAN PHY layer protocols can only work in the 2.4G frequency band?
03. According to the working principle of the wireless air interface competition mechanism (CSMA/CA), it is recommended that the number of nodes participating in the competition should not exceed _____, because when the contention points reach ______, the air interface conflict will increase sharply.
To ensure the effective bandwidth of users, it is recommended that the number of concurrent users under each AP does not exceed ______.
a) 50; 50; 40
b) 20; 20; 15
c) 40; 40; 30
d) 64; 64; 48
04. Generally speaking, if the modulation method used is more complicated, the transmission rate obtained is ______, and the coverage of the wireless signal is ______.
a) lower; smaller
b) higher; bigger
c) lower: bigger
d) higher; smaller
05. When switching H3CAP from FAT to FIT mode, it can be realized by command ______.
a) [H3C] ap-mode fit
b) <H3C>ap-model fit
c) <H3C>ap-mode fit
d) [H3C] ap-model fit
06. What frequency band does the WLAN network use?
07. When increasing the gain of an omnidirectional antenna, which of the following statements is true about the coverage of the antenna?
a) Increased antenna coverage in the horizontal direction
b) Increased vertical coverage of the antenna
c) Reduced coverage in the horizontal direction of the antenna
d) Reduced coverage in the vertical direction of the antenna
08. For wireless dense user areas, which of the following is the best way to increase bandwidth and performance per user?
a) Increase transmit power
b) Increase the AP's uplink bandwidth
c) Add APs and load balance among APs
d) Increase Antenna Gain
09. Which of the following materials is the least likely to block RF signals at 2.4GHz?
d) wooden wall
10. What are the advantages of wireless network over wired network?
a) Strong scalability
b) High Security
c) High flexibility
d) High reliability
Answer: b, c
Answer: a, d
Answer: a, c
Note: If you find any error in these Building an H3C WLAN sample questions, you can update us by write an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.