01. What are the internal components of VSP midrange storage systems primarily responsible for?
a) Managing user access and permissions
b) Storing and retrieving data
c) Ensuring data integrity and security
d) Performing data analytics and reporting
02. A customer has a VSP G370 with the encryption license key installed. They now want to have all the DP-Volumes of a certain pool located on encrypted RAID Groups. What are two requirements?
a) The controller board must support encryption.
b) The RAID level of RAID Groups in the pool must be RAID 6.
c) At least 20 GB of Shared Memory must be installed.
d) The RAID Groups in the pool must be formatted with encryption enabled.
03. You are installing a VSP F370 and you need to connect your laptop to one of the controllers. What are the two default IP addresses of the maintenance ports of CTL1 and CTL2?
04. How are program products enabled on VSP midrange storage systems?
a) By downloading and installing software packages from the manufacturer's website
b) By activating license keys provided by the manufacturer
c) By running specific commands in the storage systems' management interface
d) By connecting external devices to the storage systems and transferring the programs
05. Which back-end hardware component of VSP midrange storage systems is responsible for storing the actual data?
a) Storage controllers
b) Cache memory
c) Network interface cards
d) Disk drives
06. What are two consequences when a “New Installation” procedure is performed on a VSP Midrange system?
a) The SVP drive is formatted.
b) The MPC software is updated.
c) All the data on RAID groups is lost.
d) The license keys are deleted.
07. You are installing a new VSP G700 and are using the Initial Setup Wizard (ISW) for the network configuration. Which set of IP addresses is configured with the ISW?
a) IP addresses of management ports
b) IP addresses of maintenance ports
c) IP addresses of all the ports
d) IP addresses of all the ports and of the SVP
08. When is the "New Installation" procedure for VSP midrange storage systems typically used?
a) When upgrading the firmware of the storage systems
b) When expanding the storage capacity of the systems
c) When replacing an existing storage system with a new one
d) When troubleshooting performance issues in the systems
09. A customer wants to upgrade their VSP E790 with a SAS Expansion feature. What are three requirements?
a) Two additional Disk Boards (DKBs) have to be installed.
b) Slots B of both controllers must be available for DKB installation.
c) The SAS Expansion license has to be installed.
d) In Shared Memory, the Extension1 has to be enabled.
e) Drive Boxes (DBs) with SAS interface have to be added.
10. How are system logs and error messages utilized when troubleshooting VSP midrange storage systems?
a) They provide real-time performance data for analysis and optimization.
b) They help identify hardware or software issues causing system malfunctions.
c) They offer insights into the historical usage and trends of the storage systems.
d) They enable remote access and monitoring of the storage systems.