01. A customer has a front end network with mixed speeds (10Gbps and 1Gbps). The customer wants you to use the 1Gbps link for redundancy. In this scenario, what would you do to meet this requirement?
a) Create a dynamic multimode ifgrp.
b) Create a single-mode ifgrp.
c) Create a static multimode ifgrp.
d) Use broadcast-domains.
02. You want to add two new nodes to an existing 4-node cluster. In this situation, what must be considered regarding the cluster interconnect?
a) When a new node joins a cluster, IP addresses are generated automatically
b) When a new node joins a cluster, IP addresses are used from the data LIF.
c) When a new node joins a cluster, the customer must give you IP addresses from the customer's local IP range.
d) When a new node joins a cluster, you must use "class A" subnet settings.
03. A customer has several physical ports attached to the same VLAN. How must the ports be grouped together?
a) using a broadcast-domain
b) using a failover-group
c) using a port set
d) using an ifgrp
04. You installed a new stack of SAS disk shelves, powered them on, and set the shelf IDs. What is the next step to complete the setup of the newly installed SAS shelves?
a) You must power-cycle each disk shelf
b) You must finish the switch configurations.
c) You are finished and can now boot up the system.
d) You must let the new SAS stack sit for eight minutes before plugging it into the controllers.
05. What does a clustered Data ONTAP SVM refer to?
a) the FlexArray controller that serves data in the cluster
b) the FlexArray controllers that serve data to clients
c) the virtual devices that serve data to VMware clients
d) the virtual devices that serve data in the duster
06. Which two optional add-on software products must be licensed?
d) OnCommand System Manager
07. A customer wants to configure port 0e/e0e on a FAS8060 system to Ethernet. The port is currently set to fc and is offline. Which step(s) are needed to complete this operation?
a) Use the cluster1: : >set -privilege advanced command, and then use the cluster1: :> system node hardware unified-connect modify -node node1 -adapter 0e -mode can command.
b) Use the cluster1: : >set -privilege advanced command, and then use the cluster1: :> system node hardware unified-connect modify -node node1 -adapter 0e -mode cna command. Reboot the node and install the correct SFPs for the port's new personality.
c) Use the cluster1: : > system node hardware unified-connect modify -node node1 -adapter 0e -mode cna command.
d) Use the cluster1: :> network interface modify -node node1-adapter 0e -mode cna command, and then reboot the node.
08. You properly cabled and powered on a new clustered Data ONTAP node. The customer now wants to continue the configuration from a remote location. What would be used to meet these requirements?
a) System Setup tool
b) Cluster Config Builder
d) Service Processor
09. A customer must create VLAN 599 tagging on physical port e0g from cluster node filer1-01. What is the name of the new VLAN interface?
10. You want to verify a clustered Data ONTAP installation at a customer site. In this scenario, which tool you use?
a) Config Advisor
b) Solution Builder
c) Cluster Config Builder