A great way to start the NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer - SAN E-Series (NCIE SAN E-Series) preparation is to begin by properly appreciating the role that syllabus and study guide play in the NetApp NS0-515 certification exam. This study guide is an instrument to get you on the same page with NetApp and understand the nature of the NetApp NCIE SAN Specialist E-Series exam.
Our team of experts has composed this NetApp NS0-515 exam preparation guide to provide the overview about NetApp SAN Specialist E-Series exam, study material, sample questions, practice exam and ways to interpret the exam objectives to help you assess your readiness for the NetApp NCIE SAN E-Series exam by identifying prerequisite areas of knowledge. We recommend you to refer the simulation questions and practice test listed in this guide to determine what type of questions will be asked and the level of difficulty that could be tested in the NetApp NCIE SAN Specialist E-Series certification exam.
NetApp NS0-515 Exam Overview:
|SAN Specialist E-Series|
|Exam Number||NS0-515 NCIE SAN E-Series|
|Exam Price||$150 USD|
|Number of Questions||60|
Technical Overview of E-Series Storage Systems (WBT)
Configuring and Monitoring NetApp E-Series and EF-Series Storage Systems (ILT)
|Exam Registration||PEARSON VUE|
|Sample Questions||NetApp NS0-515 Sample Questions|
|Practice Exam||NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer - SAN E-Series Practice Test|
NetApp NS0-515 Exam Topics:
- Describe how to setup alerting and notification for the E-Series system.
- Describe how to create and administer Volume Groups or DDP and associated volumes.
- Describe physical and logical storage requirements.
- Describe the setup of CHAP for an iSCSI environment.
- Describe when to use DDP or Volume Groups.
- Describe the process of reviewing and preparing a site for implementation of E-Series.
- Describe the information you give a customer after deploying a solution.
- Describe the hardware components in an E-Series storage system.
- Describe Fibre Channel, Ethernet, Infiniband and SAS cabling.
- Describe the appropriate tasks for adding additional storage to an E-Series system.
- Describe drive encryption features.
- Describe the different host connection options for E-Series systems.
- Describe how to configure hosts for multipathing.
- Describe the administrative tasks for managing E-Series systems with SANtricity System Manager.
- Describe the management security features in SANtricity System Manager and SANtricity Unified Manager.
- Describe when and how to configure and use SANtricity Unified Manager.
|Toolbox||- Describe the tools required to design and implement an E-Series solution.|
- Describe how Data Assurance with media scan protects your data.
- Describe SANtricity data protection features.
|SAN||- Describe the end-to-end network configuration for Fibre Channel and Ethernet.|
- Demonstrate the steps for troubleshooting an E-Series system.
- Demonstrate how to analyze multipathing issues between a host and an E-Series system.
NetApp NCIE SAN E-Series Exam Description:
The NS0-515 exam includes 60 test questions, with an allotted time of 1-1/2 hours to complete. In countries where English is not the native language, candidates for whom English is not their first language will be granted a 30-minute extension to the allotted examination completion time.