Before you write the Palo Alto PCCSE certification exam, you may have certain doubts in your mind regarding the pattern of the test, the types of questions asked in it, the difficulty level of the questions and time required to complete the questions. These Prisma Certified Cloud Security Engineer (PCCSE) sample questions and demo exam help you in removing these doubts and prepare you to take the test.
The best approach to pass your Palo Alto PCCSE exam is to challenge and improve your knowledge. To test your learning and identify improvement areas with actual exam format, we suggest you practice with Premium Palo Alto PCCSE Certification Practice Exam. The practice test is one of the most important elements of your Palo Alto Cloud Security Engineer (PCCSE) exam study strategy to discover your strengths and weaknesses, to improve your time management skills and to get an idea of the score you can expect.
Palo Alto PCCSE (PCCSE) Sample Questions:
01. An organization that uses a private cloud in a black site that has no internet connection can use which product?
a) Google Cloud
b) AWS S3 Management
c) Prisma Cloud Compute
d) Prisma Cloud
02. You type this query: event where user = 'root'. Where would the events you see originate?
d) Google Cloud
03. Can Defender upgrades be restricted to a specific window of time?
a) No. Upgrades happen automatically. However, those upgrades do not cause downtime.
b) You can disable auto-upgrade, but then you can't upgrade the Defenders. You need to uninstall and reinstall them for the upgrade.
c) You can disable auto-upgrade, and then upgrade the Defenders during the window from the web-based interface (Action > Upgrade).
d) You can specify the maintenance window in the console, and then Defender upgrades will happen only during that time.
04. Where do you install an app-embedded Defender?
a) on the hosts that run the Docker containers of the application
b) on the images that become the Docker containers of the application
c) on the Docker containers that implement the application
d) on both the hosts and the images
05. How do you deploy a host Defender on Windows?
a) Download an .msi package using the browser.
b) Run the provided command line using the old (cmd.exe) shell.
c) Run the provided command line using PowerShell.
d) Download an .exe command package using the browser.
06. In Prisma Cloud Compute, what is the default HTTPS port for the Console?
07. What is the maximum idle timeout without using a custom value?
a) 30 minutes
b) 45 minutes
c) 60 minutes
d) 120 minutes
08. Which command do you use to install a container Defender on Linux?
b) apt install
c) either rpm or apt install, depending on the Linux distribution
09. If a Docker image raises a high severity compliance concern, what is the first digit of the compliance ID?
10. The TCP listener setting in a Docker Defender running on Linux allows the Defender to function as what?
a) a firewall
b) a Docker proxy
c) an SSH proxy
d) an HTTP proxy
Note: If you find any error in these Palo Alto Cloud Security Engineer (PCCSE) sample questions, you can update us by write an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.