Before you write the Palo Alto PCDRA certification exam, you may have certain doubts in your mind regarding the pattern of the test, the types of questions asked in it, the difficulty level of the questions and time required to complete the questions. These Palo Alto Networks Certified Detection and Remediation Analyst (PCDRA) sample questions and demo exam help you in removing these doubts and prepare you to take the test.
The best approach to pass your Palo Alto PCDRA exam is to challenge and improve your knowledge. To test your learning and identify improvement areas with actual exam format, we suggest you practice with Premium Palo Alto PCDRA Certification Practice Exam. The practice test is one of the most important elements of your Palo Alto Detection and Remediation Analyst (PCDRA) exam study strategy to discover your strengths and weaknesses, to improve your time management skills and to get an idea of the score you can expect.
Palo Alto PCDRA Sample Questions:
01. The Action Center can be found on which tab?
02. How does an attacker prefer to carry out supply-chain attacks?
a) By targeting an organization directly through phishing or exploitation of vulnerabilities
b) By targeting employees (software developers) of the target organization
c) By targeting items that aren’t written to disk
d) By targeting an organization's upper management directly
03. What does the term “TCP/IP” stand for?
a) Transmission Contribution Protocol/ internet protocol
b) Transmission Control Protocol/ internet protocol
c) Transaction Control Protocol/ internet protocol
d) Transmission Control Prevention/ internet protocol
04. Which of the following is a summary of the remediation suggestions to apply to the file or registry?
a) Suggested remediation
b) Original event description
c) Remediation status
d) Suggested remediation description
05. The Response action breakdown widget belongs to which of the following widget categories?
a) Agent Management Widgets
b) Incident Management Widgets
c) Investigation Widgets
d) User Defined Widgets
06. You notice that a hardware device is damaged and important data files have been completely erased from the system. What kind of threat appears to be present here?
07. What is the expiration limit set by Cortex XDR by default for agent upgradation and agent uninstall?
a) 90 days
b) 60 days
c) 40 days
d) 30 days
08. How much RAM is required in Cortex XDR agent 7.2 for Windows?
a) 2GB minimum
b) 4GB; 8GB recommended
c) 3GB minimum
d) 512MB minimum; 2GB recommended
09. The analytics engine creates and maintains a very large number of profile types, but they can all be categorized into how many categories in general?
10. Cortex XDR automatically disables BIOC rules that reach how many hits over what period of time?
a) 5,000 or more hits over a 24-hour period
b) 1,000 or more hits over a 24-hour period
c) 5,000 or more hits over a 12-hour period
d) 1,000 or more hits over a 12-hour period
Note: If you find any error in these Palo Alto Detection and Remediation Analyst (PCDRA) sample questions, you can update us by write an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.