Before you write the Palo Alto PCNSA certification exam, you may have certain doubts in your mind regarding the pattern of the test, the types of questions asked in it, the difficulty level of the questions and time required to complete the questions. These Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator (PCNSA PAN‐OS 9) sample questions and demo exam help you in removing these doubts and prepare you to take the test.
The best approach to pass your Palo Alto PCNSA exam is to challenge and improve your knowledge. To test your learning and identify improvement areas with actual exam format, we suggest you practice with Premium Palo Alto PCNSA Certification Practice Exam. The practice test is one of the most important elements of your Palo Alto Network Security Administrator (PCNSA PAN‐OS 9) exam study strategy to discover your strengths and weaknesses, to improve your time management skills and to get an idea of the score you can expect.
Palo Alto PCNSA PAN‐OS 9 Sample Questions:
01. Which cloud‐delivered security service provides instant access to community‐based threat data?
c) Threat 42
02. What is the result of using a stream‐based design of architecture?
a) superior performance
b) increased latency
c) superior latency
d) increased functionality
03. Layer 3 interfaces support which two items?
d) spanning tree
04. Which approach most accurately defines the Palo Alto Networks SP3 architecture?
a) prioritize first
b) sequential processing
c) scan it all, scan it once
d) zero trust segmentation platform
05. What are the three main concepts of Zero Trust?
a) All resources are accessed in a secure manner, regardless of location.
b) Access control is on a “need‐to‐know” basis and is strictly enforced.
c) Credentials need to be verified.
d) All traffic is logged and inspected.
e) Internal users are trusted implicitly.
f) External users are trusted explicitly.
06. Which plane does the candidate config reside on?
07. Exploitation can be mitigated by which two actions?
a) keeping systems patched
b) using local accounts
c) providing admin credentials
d) blocking known and unknown vulnerability exploits on the endpoint
08. What is used to override global Minimum Password Complexity Requirements?
a) local profile
b) password role
c) password profile
d) authentication profile
09. Which two devices are used to can connect a computer to the firewall for management purposes?
a) rollover cable
b) serial cable
c) RJ‐45 Ethernet cable
d) USB cable
10. What is the shortest time interval that you can configure a Palo Alto Networks firewall to download WildFire updates?
b) 5 minutes
c) 15 minutes
d) 60 minutes
Answer: a, b
Answer: b, c
Answer: a, b, d
Answer: a, d
Answer: b, c
Note: If you find any error in these Palo Alto Network Security Administrator (PCNSA PAN‐OS 9) sample questions, you can update us by write an email on email@example.com.