Before you write the Palo Alto PCSAE certification exam, you may have certain doubts in your mind regarding the pattern of the test, the types of questions asked in it, the difficulty level of the questions and time required to complete the questions. These Palo Alto Networks Certified Security Automation Engineer (PCSAE) sample questions and demo exam help you in removing these doubts and prepare you to take the test.
The best approach to pass your Palo Alto PCSAE exam is to challenge and improve your knowledge. To test your learning and identify improvement areas with actual exam format, we suggest you practice with Premium Palo Alto PCSAE Certification Practice Exam. The practice test is one of the most important elements of your Palo Alto Security Automation Engineer (PCSAE) exam study strategy to discover your strengths and weaknesses, to improve your time management skills and to get an idea of the score you can expect.
Palo Alto PCSAE Sample Questions:
01. How do incidents relate to indicators?
a) Incidents generate indicators as part of their automated response
b) Indicators provide context to incidents
c) Incidents determine the severity of indicators
d) Indicators specify which incidents to ingest
02. In Cortex XSOAR, what do integrations do?
a) They connect alerts with responses
b) They enable real-time Cortex XSOAR software updates
c) They map alerts to incidents and query third-party information sources
d) They integrate the various components and functions that comprise Cortex XSOAR
03. Where is incident data stored?
04. If disk use is 45%, which color is the disk status indicator on the System Health dashboard?
05. What are two sources of alert enrichment for Cortex XSOAR?
06. Which type of task is used to interact with users through a survey?
c) section header
d) data collection
07. Mapping of threat intel feeds enables which two abilities?
a) assign attributes from a threat intel feed to indicator fields
b) apply transforms (e.g., Uppercase) to attributes from threat intel feeds
c) run playbooks against new indicators of compromise
d) integrate threat intel feeds into other Palo Alto Networks products, such as Cortex XDR
08. Where can the entire history of group interactions involving an attack response be seen?
a) Cortex XSOAR War Room
b) Cortex XDR Incident page
09. Which command is used to retrieve lists to use in a playbook task?
10. Which is the default global registry for Docker?
a) Docker Hub
b) Docker Engine
Answer: a, d
Answer: a, b
Note: If you find any error in these Palo Alto Security Automation Engineer (PCSAE) sample questions, you can update us by write an email on email@example.com.