Before you write the Cisco CCT Data Center (010-151) certification exam, you may have certain doubts in your mind regarding the pattern of the test, the types of questions asked in it, the difficulty level of the questions and time required to complete the questions. These Cisco Certified Technician Data Center (DCTECH) sample questions and demo exam help you in removing these doubts and prepare you to take the test.
The best approach to pass your Cisco 010-151 exam is to challenge and improve your knowledge. To test your learning and identify improvement areas with actual exam format, we suggest you practice with Premium Cisco 010-151 Certification Practice Exam. The practice test is one of the most important elements of your Cisco Supporting Cisco Data Center System Devices (DCTECH) exam study strategy to discover your strengths and weaknesses, to improve your time management skills and to get an idea of the score you can expect.
Cisco 010-151 (DCTECH) Sample Questions:
01. How do you find the serial number of a Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server chassis?
a) Use the Cisco UCS Admin.
b) Use the Cisco UCS Application.
c) Use the Cisco UCS Assistant.
d) Use the Cisco UCS Manager.
02. Up to what speed can Category 5 UTP cable transmit data?
a) 10 Mb/s
b) 100 Mb/s
c) 1000 Mb/s
d) 10000 Mb/s
03. Which type of optics module is supported by a 12-port 100 GE Cisco Nexus 7700 F3 Series I/O module?
04. Which Cisco NX-OS command displays kernel uptime?
a) show module
b) show version
c) show license
d) show boot
e) show interface
05. Which two states are the port states when RSTP has converged?
06. What is the wire transmission speed for 100GBASE-ER4 Ethernet?
a) 100 Mb/s
b) 1 Gb/s
c) 10 Gb/s
d) 100 Gb/s
07. Which three statements about FCoE are true?
a) Allows Fibre Channel and Ethernet networks to share a single, integrated infrastructure.
b) Encapsulates Fibre Channel frames into Ethernet frames, which allows them to run alongside traditional IP traffic.
c) Increases capital costs due to the difficulty to manage.
d) Consolidates I/O traffic in the data center.
08. Which two major components does a Cisco Nexus 1000V Series Switch have?
a) Virtual Fiber Channel Module
b) Virtual Ethernet Module
c) Virtual Supervisor Module
d) Virtual Memory Controller Module
e) Virtual Network Module
09. Which processor option is supported in the Cisco UCS C420 M3 Server?
a) up to two Intel Xeon E5-4600 series multicore processors
b) up to two Intel Xeon E7-4800 series multicore processors
c) up to four Intel Xeon E5-4600 series multicore processors
d) two or four Intel Xeon E7-8800 series multicore processors
10. Which type of optics module is supported by a 6-port 40 GE Cisco Nexus 7000 M2 Series I/O module?
Answer: a, d
Answer: a, b, d
Answer: b, c
Note: If you find any error in these Cisco Supporting Cisco Data Center System Devices (DCTECH) sample questions, you can update us by write an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.