Before you write the Cisco CCT Routing and Switching (100-490) certification exam, you may have certain doubts in your mind regarding the pattern of the test, the types of questions asked in it, the difficulty level of the questions and time required to complete the questions. These Cisco Certified Technician Routing & Switching (RSTECH) sample questions and demo exam help you in removing these doubts and prepare you to take the test.
The best approach to pass your Cisco 100-490 exam is to challenge and improve your knowledge. To test your learning and identify improvement areas with actual exam format, we suggest you practice with Premium Cisco 100-490 Certification Practice Exam. The practice test is one of the most important elements of your Supporting Cisco Routing and Switching Network Devices (RSTECH) exam study strategy to discover your strengths and weaknesses, to improve your time management skills and to get an idea of the score you can expect.
Cisco 100-490 (RSTECH) Sample Questions:
01. What does Cisco use for Return Materials Authorization tracking of field-replaceable parts?
a) product number
b) serial number
c) RMA number
d) FRU number
02. An Ethernet interface is up and the line protocol is down. What are two possible causes?
a) There is a speed or duplex mismatch with the remote device
b) There is a Layer 2 mismatch in the encapsulation type
c) The Ethernet interface has been manually disabled
d) Keepalives are not being received by the local device
e) The Ethernet cable might not be attached properly
03. Which type of memory stores the configuration of a router or switch by default?
04. How many pairs of copper wire does a UTP cable have?
05. When you deploy Cisco Catalyst 3850 Series switches, which two modes of operation can you choose from?
a) Active mode and Standby mode
b) Install mode and Bundle mode
c) Boot mode and Run mode
d) Exec mode and User mode
06. Which method is the fastest way to recover a software version that supports a USB flash port on a Cisco device?
a) tftp command
b) xmodem transfer command
c) copy command with USB memory
d) copy tftp flash: command
07. Which Windows-based text editor is preferred for working with a simple text document, such as a Cisco configuration?
a) Microsoft Word
b) Microsoft Notepad
c) Microsoft Access
d) Microsoft Excel
08. Cisco NX-OS has added the ability to use which type of custom scripting to help manage user networks?
09. Which two commands set the configuration register value?
a) rommon>confreg 0x2102
b) router(config)#confreg 0x2102
c) rommon>config-register 0x2102
d) router(config)#configuration-register 0x2102
e) router(config)#config-register 0x2102
10. Which command displays information about the carrier network, cell site, and available service?
a) show cellular unit network
b) show cellular unit radio
c) show cellular unit hardware
d) show cellular unit profile
Answer: a, b
Answer: a, e
Note: If you find any error in these Supporting Cisco Routing and Switching Network Devices (RSTECH) sample questions, you can update us by write an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.