01. When completing the remedial procedures on the Cisco Webex DX80 an option key is required (or activating optional functionality such as MultiSite) Which two types of information does the customer administrator need to transfer the license and generate the option key?
a) DX80 part number
b) customer license account number
c) Current option key
d) serial numbers of the new DX80 and the replaced DX80
e) RMA number
02. Which distributed database allows hostnames to be mapped to IP addresses?
a) Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
b) Network Time Protocol (NTP)
c) Domain Name System (DNS)
d) Cisco Discovery Protocol
03. After replacing a Webex endpoint device codec, which three common tasks should be performed for operation verification?
a) Camera operation
b) Turn volume lo maximum output
c) Test call
d) Content sharing
e) Network connection speed test
f) Adjust display settings
04. How can the IP address of the Cisco Webex Room 70D system be found?
a) On the Touch 10 controller screen tap System Name In the upper-left comer and tap Configurations followed by Network
b) On the Touch 10 controller screen, tap System Name m the upper-left comer and tap Settings followed by About this device.
c) On the Touch 10 controller screen, tap Setup in the upper-left comer and tap Settings followed by About this device
d) On the Touch 10 controller screen tap Setup in the upper-left comer and tap Configurations followed by Network
05. How can converged networks be described?
a) A converged network can transmit data voice, and video, or any combination of these services, over the same networks
b) A converged network can deliver data voice and video services with various communication channels and network structure
c) Each service in the network has its own set of rules and standards to ensure successful communication.
d) A converged network is also known as quadruple-play services networks
06. The Certificate Trust List (CTL) file is an important file that the Cisco IP phone downloads during the bootup process What information is defined in the CTL file?
a) CTL contains a list of certificates and feature licenses that the IP phone is authorized to use
b) CTL specifies a list of configuration files that the phone can download from the TFTP server
c) CTL contains a list of Cisco Unified CM and TFTP servers that the IP phone is authorized to connect to.
d) CTL defines how the Cisco IP Phone communicates with Cisco Unified CM and provides a phone with its load ID
07. Which two USB file system formats do Cisco routers support?
08. What does the status LED abound the power button on the DX80 mean when it repeatedly flashes twice?
a) standby mode
b) incoming call
c) normal operation
d) no network connection
09. While replacing a Cisco IP phone, the technician notices that the phone is not functional the phone is receiving power from a Cisco Catalyst PoE switch, and the phone backup software image is loaded but the phone still fails to complete the bootup To recover the phone what is the next approach?
a) verify the IP phone settings on the Cisco Unified CM
b) contact a Cisco TAC engineer
c) perform the factory reset on the IP phone
d) connect the IP phone to a different VLAN on another Cisco Catalyst switch
10. In which two ways should the Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) be used on a Cisco router?
a) SFTP must be manually enabled on the Cisco router
b) SFTP supports the full security and authentication functionality of SSH
c) SSH must be enabled on the device first before you use SFTP
d) The server does the encryption and decryption of data for data security
e) SFTP offers a subset of FTP functionality