01. You need to perform a site survey for voice and real-time application support. What is the correct way to proceed?
a) Perform a data site survey first. Then multiply the AP density by 1.3.
b) Perform a data site survey, using a phone to measure the AP signal.
c) Perform a voice survey, testing calls to evaluate each cell edge.
d) Perform a standard survey, using voice RF parameters.
02. A single mobility group can have a maximum of how many controllers?
03. How are wired clients connected to MAPs bridged through the mesh network?
a) They are encapsulated in CAPWAP and emerge on the configured VLAN on the controller.
b) Wired clients are not supported on a wireless mesh.
c) Wired traffic is not encapsulated in CAPWAP and is directed to the wired switch connected to the RAP.
d) Wired traffic is encapsulated in a special mesh frame header that is handled by the controller and then switched to the matching VLAN.
04. What is the primary purpose of coverage in a hospital?
a) Staff mobile devices
b) Medical machines
c) Patient and guest Wi-Fi
d) All of the above
e) Can’t say without more information
05. A high-density area in a wireless design is determined by which one of the following things?
a) More clients are using the 5GHz band than the 2.4GHz band.
b) A small number of clients in an area are using high-bandwidth applications.
c) A higher number of clients associate with each AP in an area.
d) A higher amount of RF coverage is needed in an area.
06. When deploying higher throughput wireless technologies in Local mode, what design aspect must be considered related to possible oversubscription of the physical infrastructure?
a) Uplink capabilities of the access switch should be considered.
b) Physical connections between the access switch and AP should be considered.
c) Performance of the backbone network connecting to the controller should be aligned with overall wireless performance demands.
d) Performance capabilities of the controller should be considered.
e) All of the above.
07. During your Layer 1 sweep in an office building, you find RF traces near a desk showing low power as well as multiple spikes across the 2.4GHz band. Which transmitter is most likely to produce this pattern?
a) A wireless security camera
b) An old 802.11b access point
c) A microwave oven
d) A Bluetooth headset
08. Your junior associate wants to start surveying a cubicle space in an office building. Where should the associate position the first AP to start the AP-on-a-stick survey?
a) At the corner of the building floor
b) At the geometric center of the floor
c) At the center of one cubicle block
d) Over the corridor between two cubicle blocks
09. The SNR is correctly measured according to which one of the following statements?
a) The AP’s transmit power level minus the noise floor
b) The receiver’s sensitivity level minus the noise floor
c) The noise floor minus the AP’s transmit power level
d) The RSSI minus the noise floor
10. Which one of the following applications would be the most appropriate use for an AP model that has internal antennas?
a) A location where a relatively wide coverage area is desired
b) A location where coverage is needed toward one side of the AP
c) A location where a patch antenna’s pattern is required
d) A location where an omnidirectional antenna is not desirable