01. Which two features are provided by deploying an OOB management network in a Cisco Nexus data center?
a) Layer 3 path for monitoring purposes
b) Layer 2 path for server traffic
c) Layer 2 path for a vPC peer link
d) Layer 3 path for vPC keepalive packets
e) Layer 3 path for server traffic
02. Where does Cisco UCS handle Fibre Channel traffic failover?
a) on a Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnect ASIC in Fibre Channel switching mode
b) on the host, by using multipathing software
c) in the hardware on the Cisco UCS VIC 12xx adapter or later
d) in the hardware on any Cisco UCS VIC adapter
03. A client in a commercial building installs a Cisco blade server in the multitenant Cisco UCS blade infrastructure. To cut operating costs, the client's data center is shared with other organizations.
The client asks an engineer to prevent third parties from accessing their equipment and from accessing BIOS-related information when booting a server.
Which two policies must be used to meet these requirements?
a) post error pause
b) CDN control
c) ASPM support
d) front panel lockout
e) quiet boot
04. When planning to deploy a load-balancing service as a managed node, which ACI configuration must be included?
a) BGP ECMP
b) Layer 4 to Layer 7 device package
c) inline load-balancing device
05. The management of the Cisco Nexus switches is provided over an isolated put-of-band network. The VDC feature is configured on the Cisco Nexus core switches.
How is out-of-band management access provided for each VDC?
a) All the VDC have the same out-of-band IP address.
b) Each VDC has a dedicated out-of-band Ethernet management port.
c) Each VDC has a unique out-of-band IP address from the same IP subnet.
d) Each VDC has a unique out-of-band IP address from different IP subnets among VDCs.
06. Which technology enables Layer 2 extension between remote data center sites?
07. What are two advantages of using Cisco vPC over traditional access layer designs?
a) supports Layer 3 port channels
b) disables spanning-tree
c) no spanning-tree blocked ports
d) uses all available uplink bandwidth
e) maintains a single control plane
08. A Cisco UCS instance has four interfaces on a UCS VIC. Where on the fabric interconnect does each interface terminate?
b) virtual interface
c) port channel
d) physical port
09. What are two reasons to select OTV as the DCI solution to connect multisite topologies?
a) It propagates hosts reachability without support of traffic flooding.
b) Layer 3 failures do not propagate beyond the OTV edge device.
c) It extends the spanning tree between data centers.
d) It is an open standard.
e) It constrains HSRP hello messages to each data center.
10. Which Cisco HyperFlex feature provides virtual machine-level cost scaling for desktop virtualization growth?
a) HyperFlex Edge support
b) encryption offload cards
c) dedicated compute nodes
d) fabric interconnects