Before you write the Cisco CCNP Collaboration (300-810) certification exam, you may have certain doubts in your mind regarding the pattern of the test, the types of questions asked in it, the difficulty level of the questions and time required to complete the questions. These Cisco Certified Specialist Collaboration Applications Implementation (CLICA) sample questions and demo exam help you in removing these doubts and prepare you to take the test.
The best approach to pass your Cisco 300-810 exam is to challenge and improve your knowledge. To test your learning and identify improvement areas with actual exam format, we suggest you practice with Premium Cisco 300-810 Certification Practice Exam. The practice test is one of the most important elements of your Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA) exam study strategy to discover your strengths and weaknesses, to improve your time management skills and to get an idea of the score you can expect.
Cisco 300-810 (CLICA) Sample Questions:
01. An engineer is checking the Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unity Connection integration and presses the Message button on a phone to check the voicemail.
Which action does Cisco Unified CM take?
a) Cisco Unified CM looks up the hunt pilot configured to dial
b) Cisco Unified CM routes the configured hunt pilot to Unity Connection
c) Cisco Unified CM looks up the voicemail pilot configured to dial
d) Cisco Unified CM sends an AXL query to Unity Connection
02. Which authentication method allows a user to log in to an SSO-enabled Cisco Unified Communications application by utilizing a Microsoft Windows login, thereby not requiring any credentials to be entered?
a) Smart Card
03. An engineer is configuring a Cisco Voicemail Organization. How many links will be configured between two Cisco Unity Connection clusters?
04. An engineer needs to configure individual call handler greetings on Cisco Unity Connection so that a single greeting can override all other greetings set by users during a holiday period.
Which type of greeting should be configured to accomplish this goal?
05. Digital networking is configured between two Cisco Unity Connection clusters using an HTTPS connection. Which two objects are replicated between these two clusters?
a) partitions and search spaces
b) user greetings
c) user templates and user greetings
d) call handlers
e) users and their corresponding mailboxes
06. To redirect calls from the phone extension for user A to the voicemail greeting, which call routing rule should be used in Cisco Unity Connection?
a) Attempt Forward forwarded routing rule
b) Opening Greeting direct routing rule
c) Attempt Sign-In direct routing rule
d) Opening Greeting forwarded routing rule
07. Which two protocols does the Cisco IM Presence service use to federate with external domains?
08. Which two methods does Cisco Jabber use for contact searching in an on-premises deployment model?
09. An administrator is configuring auto-attendant with basic IVR applications on Cisco Unity Express and needs to ensure that a specific telephone number initiates the application.
Which setting should be configured to accomplish this task?
d) call control group
10. When implementing dialing behavior in Cisco Unity Connection, which feature prevents calls to long-distance or international phone numbers?
a) restriction tables
b) calling search spaces
c) inbox profiles
Answer: a, e
Answer: a, c
Answer: c, d
Note: If you find any error in these Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA) sample questions, you can update us by write an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.