01. How should a web application be designed to work on a platform where up to 1000 requests per second can be served?
a) Use algorithms like random early detection to deny excessive requests
b) Set a per-user limit (for example, 5 requests/minute/user) and deny the requests from the users who have reached the limit
c) Only 1000 user connections are allowed; further connections are denied so that all connected users can be served
d) All requests are saved and processed one by one so that all users can be served eventually
02. Which two statements are considered best practices according to the 12-factor app methodology for application design?
a) Application code writes its event stream to stdout.
b) Application log streams are archived in multiple replicated databases.
c) Application log streams are sent to log indexing and analysis systems.
d) Application code writes its event stream to specific log files.
e) Log files are aggregated into a single file on individual nodes.
03. The response from a server includes the header ETag: W/"7eb8b94419e371767916ef13e0d6e63d". Which statement is true?
a) The ETag has a Strong validator directive.
b) The ETag has a Weak validator directive, which is an optional directive.
c) The ETag has a Weak validator directive, which is a mandatory directive.
d) The ETag has a Strong validator directive, which it is incorrectly formatted.
04. A user is receiving a 429 Too Many Requests error. Which scheme is the server employing that causes this error?
a) rate limiting
b) time outs
05. The UCS Python SDK includes modules for Service Profile template creation. Which two UCS Service Profile template types are supported?
06. Into which two areas are AppDynamics APIs categorized?
07. What is submitted when an SSL certificate is requested?
08. On a Cisco Catalyst 9300 Series Switch, the guest shell is being used to create a service within a container. Which change is needed to allow the service to have external access?
a) Apply ip nat overload on VirtualPortGroup0.
b) Apply ip nat inside on Interface VirtualPortGroup0.
c) Apply ip nat outside on Interface VirtualPortGroup0.
d) Apply ip nat inside on Interface GigabitEthernet1.
09. While developing an application following the 12-factor app methodology, which approach should be used in the application for logging?
a) Write a log to a file in the application directory.
b) Write a log to a file in /var/log.
c) Write the logs buffered to stdout.
d) Write the logs unbuffered to stdout.
10. Where should distributed load balancing occur in a horizontally scalable architecture?
a) firewall-side/policy load balancing
b) network-side/central load balancing
c) service-side/remote load balancing
d) client-side/local load balancing