01. A customer purchases 200 Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Premium agent seats. In order to run a 30-port outbound IVR campaign, which two additional items must the customer purchase?
a) 30 outbound IVR ports
b) a router
c) 30 agent seats
d) 15 agent seats
e) a gateway
02. How is the default eMail address in the eMail Subsystem Configuration page used?
a) It receives all mail sent in the Send eMail step as a bcc.
b) It is the From address for emails sent by agents using Agent E-mail.
c) It is used if no email contact is specified in the Create eMail step.
d) It becomes the From address in the Send eMail step if no address is specified.
03. Cisco Finesse supports the use of custom call variable layouts. How does the agent desktop determine which layout to use?
a) The name of the layout is passed to the agent desktop via a keyword variable that is named user layout.
b) The layout is associated to the team under Team Resources.
c) The layout is associated to the CSQ definition.
d) The layout is associated to the desktop layout under Team Resources.
04. What information from the first node is used as the secret key during second node installation?
a) administrator password
b) application user password
c) security password
d) IP address
05. Why are CSQs associated to the team definition?
a) It allows agents to be a part of the CSQ.
b) It allows the associated supervisors to make modifications to the CSQ.
c) It designates which CSQ information to display on the supervisor desktop.
d) It is informational and is used for historical reporting only.
06. Historical reports can be generated using which two Cisco Unified CCX tools?
a) Historical Reports Data Store
b) Historical Reporting Client
c) Cisco Unified Intelligence Center
d) Cisco Supervisor Desktop
07. Where are Cisco Unified CCX users managed and their data stored when deployed with Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express?
a) in Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express with user data stored in the Cisco Unified Contact Center Express database
b) in Application Administration with user data stored in the Cisco Unified Contact Center Express database
c) in Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express with user data stored in the Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express database
d) in Application Administration with user data stored in the Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express database
08. Which action would you take to convert a high availability over LAN deployment to high availability over WAN?
a) Apply a ''Warm Standby'' license.
b) Apply a ''WAN Standby'' license.
c) Do a fresh installation of the whole system as high availability over WAN.
d) Reinstall second Cisco Unified CCX node and add it to cluster over WAN.
09. If you use skills-based routing, where is the agent selection criteria defined?
a) in the Contact Service Queue definition
b) in the Resource definition
c) in the Skill definition
d) in the Skill Group definition
10. You should perform which three options when troubleshooting a Cisco Unified CCX engine "Java out of memory" crash?
a) Check the Cisco Unified CCX Serviceability Control Center.
b) Collect heap dumps via the Cisco Unified Real-Time Monitoring Tool.
c) Collect engine heap performance data via the Cisco Unified Real-Time Monitoring Tool.
d) Check to see if the customer has installed any third-party applications.
e) Talk to the customer about the deployment and usage pattern.