Before you write the Cisco FlexPod Design (500-173) certification exam, you may have certain doubts in your mind regarding the pattern of the test, the types of questions asked in it, the difficulty level of the questions and time required to complete the questions. These Cisco and NetApp FlexPod Design Specialist (FPDESIGN) sample questions and demo exam help you in removing these doubts and prepare you to take the test.
The best approach to pass your Cisco 500-173 exam is to challenge and improve your knowledge. To test your learning and identify improvement areas with actual exam format, we suggest you practice with Premium Cisco 500-173 Certification Practice Exam. The practice test is one of the most important elements of your Cisco Designing the FlexPod Solution (FPDESIGN) exam study strategy to discover your strengths and weaknesses, to improve your time management skills and to get an idea of the score you can expect.
Cisco 500-173 (FPDESIGN) Sample Questions:
01. Which sends support summary information to NetApp through HTTPS?
02. Before being added to an interface group, interfaces must be in what state?
03. Which is true about UCS High Availability?
a) Support for 3 Fabric Interconnects
b) Dual homing IOM to Fabric Interconnects
c) Port Channeling within UCS system requires Fabric Interconnects and IOMs to be at least second generation.
d) UCSM supports vPC configuration
04. What are the two expected outputs of network interface show?
a) IP addresses of NAS and iSCSI logical interfaces
b) iSCSI IQNs
c) Namespace of SAN logical interfaces
d) System WW node name
e) WW port names of Fibre Channel and FCoE logical interfaces
05. Which of the following is an example of a Cisco UCS high availability component?
a) Clustered fabric interconnects
c) Live migration
d) Cluster shared volumes
06. Which Cisco Nexus switch is designed for low latency L2/L3 IP only networks?
a) Nexus 5548
b) Nexus 7000
c) Nexus 3048
d) Nexus 5596
07. What is the NetApp recommended bit length that the SSL key should be?
08. How many cluster interconnect switch(es) are required for a 4-node NetApp cluster?
09. With Data ONTAP 8.2 or later, a two-node cluster has which two connections?
a) 2x connections for HA Pair storage failover
b) 4x connections for HA Pair storage failover
c) 2x Infiniband connections cross connected on each node for the Cluster interconnect
d) 2x 10GbE Ethernet connections cross connected on each node for the Cluster interconnect
e) 4x 10GbE Ethernet connections cross connected on each node for the Cluster interconnect
10. When configuring a volume to contain a LUN, which administrative tool automatically applies NetApp recommendations?
a) Data ONTAP command-line interface
b) Microsoft SystemCenter
c) OnCommand System Manager
d) VMware vSphere
Answer: a, e
Answer: a, d
Note: If you find any error in these Cisco Designing the FlexPod Solution (FPDESIGN) sample questions, you can update us by write an email on email@example.com.