01. Which VLAN is used to source pings across the site-to-site VPN when using the MX Live tools?
a) highest VLAN ID that is configured and set to NO to use VPN
b) lowest VLAN ID that is configured and set to YES to use VPN
c) highest VLAN ID that is configured and set to YES to use VPN
d) lowest VLAN ID configured and set to NO to use VPN
02. A customer requires a hub-and-spoke Auto VPN deployment with two NAT-mode hubs with dual uplink connections and 50 remote sites with a single uplink connection. How many tunnels does each hub need to support?
03. In an organization that uses the Co-Termination licensing model, which two operations enable licenses to be applied?
a) Renew the Dashboard license.
b) License a network.
c) License more devices.
d) Call Meraki support.
e) Wait for the devices to auto-renew.
04. Company iPads are enrolled in Systems Manager without supervision, and profiles are pushed through Systems Manager. Which outcome occurs when a user attempts to remove the “Meraki Management” profile on an iPad?
a) The “Meraki Management” profile cannot be removed.
b) The “Meraki Management” profile is removed and then pushed automatically by Systems Manager
c) The “Meraki Management” profile is removed. All the profiles that Systems Manager pushed are also removed.
d) The “Meraki Management” profile is removed. All the profiles Systems Manager pushed remain.
05. How does a Meraki device behave if cloud connectivity is temporarily lost?
a) The offline device continues to run with its last known configuration until cloud connectivity is restored
b) The offline device reboots every 5 minutes until connection is restored
c) The offline device stops passing traffic
d) The offline device tries to form a connection with a local backup server
06. What are two ways peers interact with ports that Auto VPN uses?
a) For IPsec tunneling, peers use high UDP ports within the 32768 to 61000 range.
b) Peers contact the VPN registry at UDP port 9350.
c) For IPsec tunneling, peers use high TCP ports within the 32768 to 61000 range.
d) Peers contact the VPN registry at TCP port 9350.
e) For IPsec tunneling, peers use UDP ports 500 and 4500.
07. One thousand concurrent users stream video to their laptops. A 30/70 split between 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz is used. Based on client count, how many APs (rounded to the nearest whole number) are needed?
08. For which two reasons can an organization become "Out of License"?
a) MR licenses that do not match the MR models in the organization
b) expired device license
c) more hardware devices than device licenses
d) licenses that do not match the serial numbers in the organization
e) licenses that are in the wrong network
09. Where should a network admin navigate to investigate wireless mesh information between Meraki APs?
a) Wireless > Monitor > RF Spectrum
b) Wireless > Configure > Radio Settings
c) Wireless > Monitor > Wireless Health
d) Wireless > Monitor > Access Points > AP > RF
10. Air marshal has contained a malicious SSID. What are two effects on connectivity?
a) Currently associated clients stay connected.
b) New clients can connect.
c) Currently associated clients are affected by restrictive traffic shaping rules.
d) New clients cannot connect.
e) Currently associated clients are disconnected.