A great way to start the NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer - SAN Specialist, ONTAP (NCIE SAN Specialist, ONTAP) preparation is to begin by properly appreciating the role that syllabus and study guide play in the NetApp NS0-520 certification exam. This study guide is an instrument to get you on the same page with NetApp and understand the nature of the NetApp NCIE SAN ONTAP exam.
Our team of experts has composed this NetApp NS0-520 exam preparation guide to provide the overview about NetApp Implementation Engineer SAN Specialist, ONTAP exam, study material, sample questions, practice exam and ways to interpret the exam objectives to help you assess your readiness for the NetApp NCIE SAN Specialist, ONTAP exam by identifying prerequisite areas of knowledge. We recommend you to refer the simulation questions and practice test listed in this guide to determine what type of questions will be asked and the level of difficulty that could be tested in the NetApp NCIE SAN ONTAP certification exam.
NetApp NS0-520 Exam Overview:
|Implementation Engineer SAN Specialist, ONTAP|
|Exam Number||NS0-520 NCIE SAN Specialist, ONTAP|
|Exam Price||$150 USD|
|Number of Questions||60|
ONTAP SAN Fundamentals (WBT)
SAN Implementation (ILT)
|Exam Registration||PEARSON VUE|
|Sample Questions||NetApp NS0-520 Sample Questions|
|Practice Exam||NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer - SAN Specialist, ONTAP Practice Test|
NetApp NS0-520 Exam Topics:
|ONTAP® SAN solution assessment||
- Identify that all prerequisites for the installation of NetApp® system, hosts, and FCP/FCoE switches are verified.
- Identify a detailed inventory of SAN components
- Describe the solution design and the hardware provisioned to meet customer’s requirements and expectations.
|ONTAP SAN planning||
- Identify environmental and physical considerations
- Describe storage controller configuration concepts
- Describe switch configuration concepts
- Describe host configuration concepts
- Describe storage space utilization or management concepts
|ONTAP SAN implementation and configuration||
- Demonstrate knowledge of clustered storage system node configuration tasks
- Demonstrate knowledge of SVM configuration tasks
- Demonstrate knowledge of clustered storage system FCP or NVMe configuration tasks
- Demonstrate knowledge of clustered storage system iSCSI configuration tasks
- Describe how to configure switches
- Describe how to configure host systems
- Demonstrate knowledge of storage space utilization or management concepts
|ONTAP SAN implementation testing and troubleshooting||
- Demonstrate knowledge of testing tasks
- Demonstrate knowledge of troubleshooting tasks
NetApp NCIE SAN Specialist, ONTAP Exam Description:
We recommend that NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer–SAN, ONTAP candidates have six to 12 months of experience in planning, implementing, and validating end-to-end SAN solutions for customers in FC and iSCSI environments. Experience in SAN implementation within virtualized environments and within clustered environments is highly recommended.