Before you write the Palo Alto PCNSE certification exam, you may have certain doubts in your mind regarding the pattern of the test, the types of questions asked in it, the difficulty level of the questions and time required to complete the questions. These Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer (PCNSE PAN-OS 9) sample questions and demo exam help you in removing these doubts and prepare you to take the test.
The best approach to pass your Palo Alto PCNSE exam is to challenge and improve your knowledge. To test your learning and identify improvement areas with actual exam format, we suggest you practice with Premium Palo Alto PCNSE Certification Practice Exam. The practice test is one of the most important elements of your Palo Alto Network Security Engineer (PCNSE PAN-OS 9) exam study strategy to discover your strengths and weaknesses, to improve your time management skills and to get an idea of the score you can expect.
Palo Alto PCNSE PAN-OS 9 Sample Questions:
01. Which profile do you use for DLP (data loss protection)?
b) URL Filtering
c) File Blocking
d) Data Filtering
02. What is the main mechanism of packet-based vulnerability attacks?
a) malformed packets that trigger software bugs when they are received
b) excess packets that fill up buffers, thus preventing legitimate traffic from being processed
c) packets that get responses that leak information about the system
d) packets that either fill up buffers or get responses that leak information
03. In a new firewall, which port provides web interface access by default?
a) data port #1
b) any data port
c) management port
d) console port
04. Which two types of protocols can cause an insufficient data value in the Application field in the Traffic log?
05. How do you enable the firewall to be managed through a data-plane interface?
a) You specify Web UI in the interface properties.
b) You specify Management in the interface properties.
c) You specify HTTPS in the Interface Management Profile, and then specify in the interface properties to use that profile.
d) You specify Management in the Interface Management Profile, and then specify in the interface properties to use that profile.
06. You can’t get to the web interface. How do you check from the command line if it is running?
a) ps -aux | grep appweb
b) ps -aux | match appweb
c) show system software status | grep appweb
d) show system software status | match appweb
07. Which Captive Portal authentication method can be handled by the browser without affecting the user experience?
08. On a PA-7000, which management function runs on a separate card?
a) configuration management
d) logging and reporting
09. GlobalProtect Portal is responsible for which two functions?
a) terminating SSL tunnels
b) authenticating GlobalProtect users
c) creating on-demand certificates to encrypt SSL
d) managing and updating GlobalProtect client configurations
e) managing GlobalProtect Gateway configurations
10. Which function is performed by the management plane?
a) signature matching
b) VPN encryption
c) policy matching
d) User-ID group lookups
Answer: a, b
Answer: b, d
Note: If you find any error in these Palo Alto Network Security Engineer (PCNSE PAN-OS 9) sample questions, you can update us by write an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.