Before you write the Cisco CCNP Enterprise (300-410) certification exam, you may have certain doubts in your mind regarding the pattern of the test, the types of questions asked in it, the difficulty level of the questions and time required to complete the questions. These Cisco Certified Network Professional Enterprise (ENARSI) sample questions and demo exam help you in removing these doubts and prepare you to take the test.
The best approach to pass your Cisco 300-410 exam is to challenge and improve your knowledge. To test your learning and identify improvement areas with actual exam format, we suggest you practice with Premium Cisco 300-410 Certification Practice Exam. The practice test is one of the most important elements of your Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI) exam study strategy to discover your strengths and weaknesses, to improve your time management skills and to get an idea of the score you can expect.
Cisco 300-410 (ENARSI) Sample Questions:
01. Which transport layer protocol is used to form LDP sessions?
02. How are packets forwarded in an MPLS domain?
a) Using the destination IP address of the packet
b) Using the source IP address of the packet
c) Using a number that has been specified in a label
d) Using the MAC address of the frame
03. You just discovered that a ping packet sent from one of the devices to another took a different path in the return than it did on its way to the destination. What behavior caused this?
b) Global synchronization
d) Asymmetric routing
04. How long is the default NHRP cache timer?
a) 2 hours
b) 1 hour
c) 30 minutes
d) 15 minutes
05. A network engineer needs to verify IP SLA operations on an interface that shows on indication of excessive traffic. Which command should the engineer use to complete this action?
a) show frequency
b) show track
c) show reachability
d) show threshold
06. The OSPF dead interval defaults to how many times the hello interval?
07. Which statement about MPLS LDP router ID is true?
a) The loopback with the highest IP address is selected as the router ID.
b) If MPLS LDP router ID must match the IGP router ID.
c) The force keyword changes the router ID to the specific address causing any impact.
d) If not configured, the operational physical interface is chosen as the router ID even if a loopback is configured.
08. You need to resolve a route-selection problem in a redistributed network by increasing the administrative distance to several networks for a protocol, other than EIGRP or BGP, so that these routes will not be used. You create access list 5 to identify the relevant networks, and access the routing protocol configuration prompt.
Which command will set the administrative distance to these networks to 220 for the selected protocol?
a) Router(config-router)# list 5 distance 220
b) Router(config-router)# admin 220 access-list 5
c) Router(config-router)# distance 220 0.0.0.0 255.255.255.255 5
d) Router(config-router)# increase 0.0.0.0 255.255.255.255 admin 220 list 5
09. How are customer routes isolated on PE routers in an MPLS Layer 3 VPN?
a) By using VRF
b) By using VDCs
c) By using MP-BGP
d) By using LDP
10. What destination addresses does EIGRP use when feasible?
a) IP address 126.96.36.199
b) IP address 188.8.131.52
c) IP address 184.108.40.206
d) MAC address 01:00:5E:00:00:0A
e) MAC address 0C:15:C0:00:00:01
Answer: b, d
Note: If you find any error in these Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI) sample questions, you can update us by write an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.