01. How must the queue sizes be designed to ensure that an application functions correctly?
a) Each individual device queuing delay in the chain must be less than or equal to the application required delay.
b) The queuing delay on every device in the chain must be exactly the same to the application required delay.
c) The default queue sizes are good for any deployment as it compensates the serialization delay.
d) The sum of the queuing delay of all devices plus serialization delay in the chain must be less than or equal to the application required delay.
02. What are two primary design constraints when a robust infrastructure solution is created?
a) monitoring capabilities
b) project time frame
c) staff experience
d) component availability
e) total cost
03. Company XYZ has a new network based on IPv6. Some of the subnets that they are planning to use will be confidential and need an addressing scheme that confines them to the local campus network.
Which type of IPv6 addresses can be used for these networks in the IPv6 addressing design?
a) local addresses
b) private addresses
c) link-local addresses
d) unique local addresses
04. While designing a switched topology, in which two options is UplinkFast recommended?
a) when switches of different spanning-tree types are connected (for example. 802.1d connecting to 802.1w)
b) on distribution layer switches
c) when hello timers are changed to more aggressive values
d) on access layer switches
e) on the core switches
05. According to the CIA triad principles for network security design, which principle should be priority for a Zero Trust network?
a) requirement for data-in-motion encryption and 2FA authentication
b) requirement for data-at-rest encryption foe user identification within the VPN termination hardware
c) categorization of systems, data, and enterprise BYOD assets that are connected to network zones based on individual privacy needs
d) ensuring that authorized users have high-availability system access from defined zones to defined systems or zones
06. How can EIGRP topologies be designed to converge as fast as possible in the event of a point-to-point link failure?
a) Limit the query domain by use of distribute lists.
b) Build neighbor adjacencies in a triangulated fashion.
c) Build neighbor adjacencies in squared fashion.
d) Limit the query domain by use of summarization.
e) Limit the query domain by use of default routes.
07. What are two examples of business goals to be considered when a network design is built?
a) standardize resiliency
b) minimize operational costs
c) integrate endpoint posture
d) ensure faster obsolescence
e) reduce complexity
08. A healthcare customer requested that SNMP traps must be sent over the MPLS Layer 3 VPN service. Which protocol must be enabled?
c) Syslog TLS
09. Which BGP feature provides fast convergence?
a) BGP PIC |
c) BGP FlowSpec
10. You want to mitigate failures that are caused by STP loops that occur before UDLD detects the failure or that are caused by a device that is no longer sending BPDUs. Which mechanism do you use along with UDLD?
a) Root guard
b) BPDU guard
c) Loop guard
d) BPDU filtering