01. An administrator is having trouble when trying to add FortiGate using the Add Device wizard on FortiManager. Which two options can be used to troubleshoot this issue?
a) Make sure Offline Mode is disabled.
b) A configuration sync failure
c) Make sure UDP port 541 between FortiManager and FortiGate is allowed.
d) Make sure FMG-Access on the FortiGate interface facing FortiManager is enabled.
02. Which two Security Fabric features exist on FortiManager?
a) Enables you to view and renew Security Fabric licenses for FortiGate devices
b) Enables you to run security ratings on FortiGate devices
c) Enables you to view the logical and physical topology of Security Fabric devices
d) Enables you to view the security ratings of FortiGate Security Fabric groups
03. View the following exhibit:
An administrator is importing a new device into FortiManager and has selected the options shown in the exhibit.
What will happen if the administrator makes the changes and installs the modified policy package on this managed FortiGate?
a) The unused objects that are not tied to the firewall policies will remain as read-only locally on FortiGate.
b) The unused objects that are not tied to the firewall policies in the policy package will be deleted from the FortiManager database.
c) The unused objects that are not tied to the firewall policies locally on FortiGate will be deleted.
d) The unused objects that are not tied to the firewall policies will be installed on FortiGate.
04. An administrator is configuring a new Restricted Admin profile. Which two permissions can the administrator configure?
a) IPS sensor
b) Web Filter profile
c) Device registration
d) FortiGuard configuration
05. How does FortiManager determine if a managed device Sync Status is Out-of-Sync?
a) It compares the device-level database with the FortiGate configuration.
b) It compares the provisioning template with the FortiGate configuration.
c) It compares the current revision history with the FortiGate configuration.
d) It compares the ADOM-level database with the FortiGate configuration.
06. What is the purpose of dynamic objects?
a) To merge duplicate objects automatically
b) To map a single logical object to a unique definition per device
c) To update the object’s CLI syntax automatically based on the ADOM version
d) To map the same object automatically across multiple ADOMs
07. Which two scripting languages are supported by FortiManager?
a) Tool Command line (TCL)
c) Command Line Interface (CLI)
08. What must you specify when you configure an SD-WAN using central management?
a) At least two member interfaces
b) At least four member interfaces
c) A Fortinet SD-WAN license
d) At least one member interface
09. Which command can be used to sniffer the FGFM protocol communication between FortiManager and FortiGate?
a) diagnose sniffer packet any "port 443" 4
b) diagnose sniffer packet any "port 541" 4
c) diagnose sniffer packet any "port 80" 4
d) diagnose sniffer packet any "port 8113" 4
10. When adding a new device using the model device option, which methods are available to link the model device to the real device?
a) IP address and pre-shared key
b) Model number and hostname
c) Serial number and pre-shared key
d) Hostname and certification authentication