A great way to start the NetApp Certified Data Administrator ONTAP (NCDA) preparation is to begin by properly appreciating the role that syllabus and study guide play in the NetApp NS0-159 certification exam. This study guide is an instrument to get you on the same page with NetApp and understand the nature of the NetApp NCDA ONTAP exam.
Our team of experts has composed this NetApp NS0-159 exam preparation guide to provide the overview about NetApp Data Administrator ONTAP exam, study material, sample questions, practice exam and ways to interpret the exam objectives to help you assess your readiness for the NetApp NCDA exam by identifying prerequisite areas of knowledge. We recommend you to refer the simulation questions and practice test listed in this guide to determine what type of questions will be asked and the level of difficulty that could be tested in the NetApp NCDA ONTAP certification exam.
NetApp NS0-159 Exam Overview:
|Data Administrator ONTAP|
|Exam Number||NS0-159 NCDA|
|Exam Price||$150 USD|
|Number of Questions||60|
ONTAP Cluster Fundamentals (WBT)
ONTAP Cluster Administration (ILT)
|Exam Registration||PEARSON VUE|
|Sample Questions||NetApp NS0-159 Sample Questions|
|Practice Exam||NetApp Certified Data Administrator ONTAP Practice Test|
NetApp NS0-159 Exam Topics:
- Describe the concepts or components of a NetApp storage architecture.
- Identify the configurations supported by ONTAP.
- Describe supported configurations for clusters or nodes.
- Describe ONTAP components or features.
- Describe the concepts or operation of Storage Virtual Machines.
- Describe how to use storage efficiency functions.
- Identify the use of management tools.
- Describe how to configure, monitor or troubleshoot high-availability features.
- Describe failover functions.
|Front-End Client Protocols||
- Describe how to configure, monitor, or troubleshoot NAS protocols.
- Describe how to configure, monitor or troubleshoot SAN protocols.
- Describe network concepts or components.
- Describe how to configure, monitor or troubleshoot networks.
- Describe how to configure, monitor or troubleshoot cluster interconnects.
- Describe how to create, configure or expand aggregates.
- Describe how to create or configure volumes.
- Describe disks, disk shelves or RAID groups.
- Describe how to use performance or analysis tools.
- Describe usage or rules for storage tiering.
- Describe QoS.
|Security and Compliance||
- Describe ONTAP security concepts, strategies or configurations.
- Describe encryption features.
- Describe compliance features.
- Describe NetApp storage protection concepts, operations or functions.
- Describe how to configure, administer, or troubleshoot data protection.
NetApp NCDA Exam Description:
Candidates for NCDA (NetApp Certified Data Administrator) certification should have at least six to 12 months of field experience implementing and administering NetApp® data storage solutions in multiprotocol environments. In addition, candidates taking the NetApp Certified Data Administrator, ONTAP exam should know how to implement HA controller configurations, SyncMirror® software for rapid data recovery, or ONTAP® solutions with either single- or multi-node configurations.