A great way to start the NetApp Certified Data Administrator - ONTAP (NCDA ONTAP) preparation is to begin by properly appreciating the role that syllabus and study guide play in the NetApp NS0-161 certification exam. This study guide is an instrument to get you on the same page with NetApp and understand the nature of the NetApp NCDA exam.
Our team of experts has composed this NetApp NS0-161 exam preparation guide to provide the overview about NetApp Data Administrator ONTAP exam, study material, sample questions, practice exam and ways to interpret the exam objectives to help you assess your readiness for the NetApp NCDA ONTAP exam by identifying prerequisite areas of knowledge. We recommend you to refer the simulation questions and practice test listed in this guide to determine what type of questions will be asked and the level of difficulty that could be tested in the NetApp NCDA certification exam.
NetApp NS0-161 Exam Overview:
|Data Administrator ONTAP|
|Exam Number||NS0-161 NCDA ONTAP|
|Exam Price||$150 USD|
|Number of Questions||60|
ONTAP Cluster Fundamentals (WBT)
ONTAP Cluster Administration (ILT)
|Exam Registration||PEARSON VUE|
|Sample Questions||NetApp NS0-161 Sample Questions|
|Practice Exam||NetApp Certified Data Administrator - ONTAP Practice Test|
NetApp NS0-161 Exam Topics:
- Describe knowledge of physical storage systems.
- Describe software-defined on-premises or cloud storage systems.
- Describe how to upgrade or scale ONTAP clusters.
- Describe ONTAP system management.
- Describe high availability concepts.
- Describe how to manage Storage Virtual Machines (SVM).
- Describe how to use logical storage features.
- Describe NetApp storage efficiency features.
- Describe NetApp ONTAP Data Fabric solutions.
- Describe how to use network components.
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to troubleshoot network components.
|SAN Solutions and Connectivity||
- Describe how to use SAN solutions.
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to troubleshoot SAN solutions.
- Describe how to use NAS solutions.
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to troubleshoot NAS solutions.
- Describe how to use ONTAP data protection solutions.
- Describe how to use SnapMirror.
- Identify MetroCluster concepts.
- Describe protocol security.
- Describe security hardening.
- Describe inflight or at rest encryption.
- Identify SnapLock concepts.
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to administer ONTAP performance.
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to troubleshoot storage system performance.
NetApp NCDA ONTAP Exam Description:
Candidates for NCDA (NetApp Certified Data Administrator) certification should have at least six to 12 months of field experience implementing and administering NetApp® data storage solutions in multiprotocol environments. In addition, candidates taking the NetApp Certified Data Administrator, ONTAP exam should know how to implement HA controller configurations, SyncMirror® software for rapid data recovery, or ONTAP® solutions with either single- or multi-node configurations.