01. You are managing a large NetApp hybrid cloud estate across your business and are experiencing VM performance problems. You are asked to investigate. You need a tool that provides monitoring capabilities and enables you to solve specific issues quickly.
Which NetApp tool would you deploy to satisfy these requirements?
a) NetApp Cloud Compliance
b) Spot Eco by NetApp
c) NetApp Cloud Insights
d) NetApp Cloud Manager
02. You have a cloud-connected storage system that is located in a collocation facility that uses a direct connect into AWS. The direct connect circuit is already configured, and it is working for the SVMs that were created earlier on the cluster.
You are creating a new SVM on the storage cluster in your collocation. You want your compute nodes in AWS to be able to connect to the storage on the newly created SVM.
Which two steps must you perform to accomplish this task?
a) Create VLAN interface ports on cluster nodes.
b) Create the protocol LIFs on the SVM that uses the VLAN interface ports.
c) You must have an AWS Elastic Network IP (EIP) attached to the compute nodes in AWS.
d) Set up a network connection to the Internet in the collocation.
03. Which hypervisor would be deployed using NetApp Deployment Engine?
a) Red Hat Virtualization
b) VMware vSphere
c) Citrix Xen
d) KVM Correct
04. You are an administrator of your NetApp Cloud Volumes ONTAP system in AWS. You want to tier backup data from the data protection volumes in your system to object storage to lower costs.
You are aware that some of the requirements for data tiering are met automatically by NetApp Cloud Manager.
In this scenario, which two criteria must be satisfied before enabling tiering from NetApp Cloud Manager?
a) Ensure that you have tiering enabled on the aggregate in which your data protection volume exists.
b) Ensure that you have internal connectivity using the VPC endpoint to the Amazon S3 service.
c) Ensure that you have installed a tiering license before enabling data tiering from NetApp Cloud Manager.
d) Ensure that you have created an Amazon S3 bucket before you enable tiering from NetApp Cloud Manager.
05. What are two requirements when using SaaS-based NetApp Cloud Manager to deploy an instance of Cloud Volumes ONTAP?
a) A NetApp Connector in your cloud or an on-premises network is required.
b) A service account needs to deploy it.
c) An account administrator needs to deploy it.
d) A storage gateway in your cloud or an on-premises network is required.
06. You are experiencing slow database queries from a compute instance running a relational database on Azure NetApp Files. In this scenario, what are three reasons for this issue?
a) the automatic QoS quota size of the Azure NetApp Files volume 17
b) the size of the compute instance
c) a single root I/O virtualization (SR-I0V) driver in the compute instance with accelerated networking
d) the number of snapshots to keep in the Azure NetApp Files volume snapshot policy
e) a manual QoS throughput setting of the Azure NetApp Files volume
07. You are provisioning a single node NetApp Cloud Volumes ONTAP instance in the public cloud. In this scenario, which two LIFs are configured by Cloud Manager by default?
a) cluster management LIF
b) intercluster LIF
c) Storage Virtual Machine (SVM) management LIF
d) FC data LIF
08. Your organization's security policy requires centrally managed user rights with granular permission assignment capabilities for authenticated users to access the Spot by NetApp console.
Which method accomplishes this task?
a) Configure integration with your organization's single sign-on (SSO).
b) Enable Spot by NetApp's multifactor authentication (MFA).
c) Create an access token and assign it to each user.
d) Create a programmatic user account for each user.
09. Which two storage protocols are supported by Cloud Volumes Service?
a) SMB 3.0
c) NFS v3
10. You have a 100 TB Cloud Volumes Service NFS volume called vol1. You are asked to create a second read/write test copy of the volume called vol1_test.
In this scenario, what is the fastest supported method to create vol1_test?
a) Create vol1_test from a Snapshot copy.
b) Use Cloud Sync to synchronize voll to vol1_test.
c) Use SnapMirror to mirror vol1 to vol1_test.
d) Use rsync to copy vol1 to vol1_test.