Before you write the CWNP Wi-Fi Security (CWSP-205) certification exam, you may have certain doubts in your mind regarding the pattern of the test, the types of questions asked in it, the difficulty level of the questions and time required to complete the questions. These CWNP Certified Wireless Security Professional (CWSP) sample questions and demo exam help you in removing these doubts and prepare you to take the test.
The best approach to pass your CWNP CWSP-205 exam is to challenge and improve your knowledge. To test your learning and identify improvement areas with actual exam format, we suggest you practice with Premium CWNP CWSP-205 Certification Practice Exam. The practice test is one of the most important elements of your CWNP Wireless Security Professional (CWSP) exam study strategy to discover your strengths and weaknesses, to improve your time management skills and to get an idea of the score you can expect.
CWNP CWSP-205 (CWSP) Sample Questions:
01. Which organization is responsible for the creation of documents known as Requests for Comments?
d) Wi-Fi Alliance
e) RFC Consortium
02. A WIDS/WIPS consists of which of the following components?
a) WIDS/WIPS server
b) Midspan injector
d) MDM server
e) SNMP server
03. When deploying a corporate 802.11 WLAN, what password-related items should always be included in a security policy?
a) The password policy should mandate a procedure on how passphrases are created for handheld devices that use WPA2-Personal.
b) End-user WPA2-Enterprise passwords should contain numbers, special characters, and upper- and lowercase letters.
c) Client-side certificates should always be used instead of passwords when securing a WLAN.
d) Machine authentication should always be mandated.
04. Wired leakage occurs under which of the following circumstances?
a) When weak wireless encryption is used
b) When weak wireless authentication is used
c) When wired broadcast traffic is passed through an AP
d) When wired unicast traffic is passed through an AP
e) When the protection mode is disabled on an AP
05. At which layer of the OSI model does 802.11 technology operate?
06. Which of these attacks are considered denial-of-service attacks?
c) Deauthentication spoofing
d) MAC spoofing
07. In a guest firewall policy, which IP networks should be restricted?
08. With a WLAN infrastructure, where can the guest captive web portal operate?
b) WLAN controller
c) Third-party server
d) All of the above
09. The CCMP header is made up of which of the following pieces?
d) Key ID
10. Which hash algorithms can be used in the IKE authentication process?
Answer: a, c
Answer: a, b
Answer: b, c
Answer: a, e
Answer: a, d
Answer: c, e
Note: If you find any error in these CWNP Wireless Security Professional (CWSP) sample questions, you can update us by write an email on email@example.com.