Before you write the CWNP Wi-Fi Fundamentals (PW0-071) certification exam, you may have certain doubts in your mind regarding the pattern of the test, the types of questions asked in it, the difficulty level of the questions and time required to complete the questions. These CWNP Certified Wireless Technology Specialist (CWTS) sample questions and demo exam help you in removing these doubts and prepare you to take the test.
The best approach to pass your CWNP PW0-071 exam is to challenge and improve your knowledge. To test your learning and identify improvement areas with actual exam format, we suggest you practice with Premium CWNP PW0-071 Certification Practice Exam. The practice test is one of the most important elements of your CWNP Wireless Technology Specialist (CWTS) exam study strategy to discover your strengths and weaknesses, to improve your time management skills and to get an idea of the score you can expect.
CWNP PW0-071 (CWTS) Sample Questions:
01. What factor usually determines whether a wireless LAN site survey is required?
a) Number of access points
b) Geographic location of business
c) Number of wiring closets
d) Number of servers on site
02. A basic service set (BSS) consists of how many access points?
b) At least one
c) At least two
d) At least four
03. Which topology may use a token passing access method?
04. If an autonomous access point is set to what is commonly referred to as root mode, it will be able to perform which function?
a) Connect to a distribution system and allow client devices to send information to other devices.
b) Connect to a distribution system as a root bridge and allow two or more LANs to connect wirelessly.
c) Connect to a distribution system but is seldom used as this mode requires extensive configuration.
d) Connect to a distribution system as a repeater which allows the RF cell to be extended.
05. USB was designed as a replacement for which two legacy communication connections?
a) Serial and PCI
b) Serial and parallel
c) Parallel and ISA
d) Parallel and EISA
06. Which function does RBAC provide?
a) Restricts access to authorized users or groups
b) Provides access to only network administrators
c) Streamlines hardware installation
d) Allows users to install software
07. Power sourcing equipment delivers which of the following?
a) RF power to the access point
b) DC power to the end device
c) RF power to an antenna
d) DC power to an antenna
08. A wireless workgroup bridge will allow you to do which of the following?
a) Connect two wireless LAN NICs together.
b) Connect a wired LAN to an AP.
c) Connect a PCI card to a WLAN.
d) Connect two client bridges.
09. Which of the following are midspan PoE devices?
a) Single-port injectors
b) Multiport injectors
c) Endpoint injectors
d) Endspan injectors
10. A patch antenna is an example of what type of antenna?
c) Highly directional
Answer: a, b
Note: If you find any error in these CWNP Wireless Technology Specialist (CWTS) sample questions, you can update us by write an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.