01. What should you consider about concurrent CIFS connections when designing a Hitachi NAS Platform two-node cluster solution?
a) The concurrent CIFS connection limits per node are added together and are supported on both nodes.
b) The concurrent CIFS connection limits on each node are divided in half when clustered.
c) The limits are per node and the surviving node can only support 1/2 the number that the cluster supports.
d) The surviving node in a cluster can support twice the single node's connection limit.
02. A customer wants to use XVL for data tiering on their Hitachi NAS Platform 4000. Which three protocols are supported?
03. Your customer wants to issue administrative commands to a Hitachi NAS Platform 4000 over their data network using scripting. What must you do?
a) Change the firewall setting in SMU to allow access to the admin EVS.
b) Assign an IP address to the admin EVS on the data network aggregate.
c) Run the scripted commands against any existing file services EVS.
d) Add an additional IP address to the file services EVS used by the clients.
04. An enterprise customer has a diverse Active Directory environment consisting of multiple untrusted departmental Windows domains. Which EVS security configuration will achieve this business requirement?
a) Use the global EVS security context for all EVS.
b) Use an independent EVS security context for each EVS.
c) Use IPSec for all EVS to create secure client connections.
d) Use SSL certificates to encrypt client communications.
05. You are designing Hitachi NAS File Clone solution for a customer with an existing Hitachi NAS platform. Which two are required?
a) NAS firmware version 8.x or later
b) iSCSI volumes
c) WFS-2 file system
d) Hitachi NAS G2 hardware
06. A customer has configured two LAGs on their Hitachi NAS Platform 3090 cluster. EVS A uses ag1 and EVS B uses ag2. What will cause EVS A to failover?
a) The SMU quorum service is stopped,
b) All the EVSB file systems go offline.
c) All the GbE ports go offline from ag1.
d) The cluster interconnect goes offline.
07. The administrator of a Hitachi NAS Platform 4000 has to integrate their NAS into their backup system using NDMP. What must be done on the Hitachi NAS Platform?
a) Set the NDMP username and password,
b) Define the file systems to be backed-up.
c) Set NDMP version to 5.
d) Run the ndmp-enhanced-stats CLI command.
08. A customer wants to configure Data Migrator jobs to allow them to migrate unused data to a slower tier of disk. Which three Data Migrator parameters must be configured?
09. Which document must be completed in the pre-sales cycle before scheduling professional services resources for a customer installation?
a) Site Implementation Guide
b) Pre-Engagement Checklist
c) Systems Readiness Document
d) Change Control Approval Form
10. A customer is planning to implement active-active Sync DR with a Hitachi NAS Platform across two sites. What is the maximum supported distance?
a) 10 km
b) 25 km
c) 62 km
d) 100 km