A great way to start the Hitachi Vantara Certified Specialist - Hitachi Content Platform Implementation preparation is to begin by properly appreciating the role that syllabus and study guide play in the Hitachi Vantara HCE-5420 certification exam. This study guide is an instrument to get you on the same page with Hitachi Vantara and understand the nature of the Hitachi Vantara Content Platform Implementation exam.
Our team of experts has composed this Hitachi Vantara HCE-5420 exam preparation guide to provide the overview about Hitachi Vantara Content Platform Implementation Specialist exam, study material, sample questions, practice exam and ways to interpret the exam objectives to help you assess your readiness for the Hitachi Vantara Content Platform Implementation exam by identifying prerequisite areas of knowledge. We recommend you to refer the simulation questions and practice test listed in this guide to determine what type of questions will be asked and the level of difficulty that could be tested in the Hitachi Vantara Content Platform Implementation certification exam.
Hitachi Vantara HCE-5420 Exam Overview:
|Content Platform Implementation Specialist|
|Exam Number||HCE-5420 Content Platform Implementation|
|Exam Price||$225 USD|
|Number of Questions||60|
|Recommended Training||TSI2738 Implementing Hitachi Content Platform v7.2 (3d ILT)|
|Exam Registration||PEARSON VUE|
|Sample Questions||Hitachi Vantara HCE-5420 Sample Questions|
|Practice Exam||Hitachi Vantara Certified Specialist - Hitachi Content Platform Implementation Practice Test|
Hitachi Vantara HCE-5420 Exam Topics:
|Hitachi Content Platform Solution Architecture||
- Identify HCP solution components and describe their function.
- Describe the Hitachi Content Platform tiering solutions components.
- Identify the connectivity features of HCP.
- Identify the capabilities of HCP as they relate to the customer environment.
- Describe the solution architecture of HCP.
- Describe HCP solutions involving compliance mode or retention.
- Identify replication concepts and topologies between Hitachi Content Platform systems.
|Hitachi Content Platform Pre-Installation||
- Identify customer network requirements prior to a Hitachi Content Platform solution implementation.
- Identify the access protocols supported in HCP solutions and describe their influence on the features used on the namespaces.
- Describe the customer requirements for integrating an HCP solution with authentication services.
- Demonstrate how to provision HCP storage according to Hitachi Vantara best practices.
|Hitachi Content Platform Deployment||
- Describe the deployment of HCP solutions in VMware environments.
- Demonstrate understanding of the parameters used during the initial configuration of a HCP solution.
- Demonstrate how to configure network management on HCP solutions.
- Demonstrate how to configure HCP software for customer use.
- Demonstrate understanding of HCP replication operations.
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to implement an HCP service plan.
|Hitachi Content Platform Solution Integration||
- Demonstrate how to configure HCP for integration with other Hitachi file-and-content solutions such as Hitachi Data Ingestor and HCP Anywhere.
- Describe how to integrate HCP into a Microsoft® Active Directory® environment.
- Describe the data-access privileges of HCP tenants and namespaces.
- Describe how to add storage to existing HCP nodes.
- Describe how to add nodes to an existing HCP solution.
- Demonstrate understanding of HCP storage migration.
|Hitachi Content Platform Management||
- Identify documentation that the customer can use for managing HCP.
- Describe system-level administrative roles and operations in HCP.
- Describe tenant-level administrative roles and operations in HCP.
- Describe the features that allow monitoring of HCP.
- Demonstrate how services and related policies operate on HCP.
- Describe how to use the metadata query engine in HCP.
|Hitachi Content Platform Solution Support||
- Describe HCP software-update procedures.
- Describe how to collect data from HCP for troubleshooting and problem-escalation purposes.
Hitachi Vantara Content Platform Implementation Exam Description:
This test is designed for Hitachi Vantara employees and partners who deploy Hitachi Content Platform (HCP) solutions and integrate them in customer environments. The test will validate that the successful candidate has knowledge and skills in implementing and maintaining HCP solutions. This includes thorough understanding of deployment and integration procedures, best practices, and of the tools and techniques related to maintaining the solutions. This test covers Hitachi Content Platform models S1x, S3x, G10 Local, G10 SAN, and VM and accompanying management software.