01. What are the default settings for AC recovery parameters on the Hitachi Compute platforms?
a) Power supply recovery is "Disable" and server blade recovery is "Power Off".
b) Power supply recovery is "Enable" and server blade recovery is "Last State".
c) Power supply recovery is "Enable" and server blade recovery is "Power On".
d) Power supply recovery is "Enable" and server blade recovery is "Power Off".
02. You are configuring HVM LPAR features on a Hitachi CB 2000 platform. Which three logical steps are required to start HVM?
a) Verify EFI settings on the blade.
b) Verify that the OS mode of the blade is set to HVM.
c) Backup the HVM settings on the blade.
d) Power on the blade using the Web Console.
e) Set up the Physical Processor Configuration on the blade.
03. In a Hitachi CB 2000 platform, which three steps are required for booting an LPAR off a storage array?
a) Select the EFI shell from the LPAR's Boot Manager.
b) Disable the BIOS in the FC BIOS menu.
c) Execute the drvcfg -s command to execute the device configuration program.
d) Ensure each blade has an Emulex FC HBA installed.
e) Enable the boot function of the HBA FC port to which the boot target LU is connected.
04. A user is connected to a Hitachi Compute Blade LAN switch and wants to set the VLAN number of port 3. Which mode is necessary?
a) administrator mode
b) operator mode
c) configuration mode
d) supervisor mode
05. Which two statements are true concerning LPAR configuration on Hitachi Compute platforms?
a) Processor capping may be enabled for LPARs with dedicated processors.
b) Idle Detect allows LPARs to use CPU cycles.
c) Idle Detect allows the HVM hypervisor to allocate idle CPU cycles to other LPARs.
d) LPARS with Processor Capping disabled may use CPU cycles in excess of their calculated CPU percentage.
06. How many internal hard drives are supported by the Hitachi CB 500 platform blades?
a) Two hot swappable 2.5" HDDs
b) Three hot swappable 2.5" HDDs
c) Four hot swappable 2.5" HDDs
d) Six hot swappable 2.5" HDDs
07. What is the primary advantage of the Unified Compute Platform solution for SAP HANA?
a) You can scale by moving to another rack.
b) You can scale by simply adding a blade server.
c) You can scale by adding storage.
d) You can scale by adding main memory.
08. You need to configure a multi-blade SMP server installed in slots 4 and 5. Which two consoles would you use?
a) blade 0 management Web console
b) blade 4 management Web console
c) CB 2000 management Web console
d) CB 2000 SVP CLI console
09. A customer needs to implement a high performance compute infrastructure using an eight socket server in a blade chassis to optimize management and power consumption. Which Hitachi Compute platform will satisfy the customer's needs?
a) CB 320
b) CB 500
c) CR 220
d) CB 2000
10. What are two benefits of the SuperCap technology on the RAID card used in Hitachi CR 220H/S platforms?
a) It extends warranty up to three times longer than standard Lithium-ion solutions.
b) It provides additional cache capacity.
c) It provides extended data retention in case of power failure.
d) It provides redundancy through additional data paths.