A great way to start the Hitachi Vantara Qualified Associate - Storage Concepts preparation is to begin by properly appreciating the role that syllabus and study guide play in the Hitachi Vantara HQT-0050 certification exam. This study guide is an instrument to get you on the same page with Hitachi Vantara and understand the nature of the Hitachi Vantara Storage Concepts exam.
Our team of experts has composed this Hitachi Vantara HQT-0050 exam preparation guide to provide the overview about Hitachi Vantara Storage Concepts Associate exam, study material, sample questions, practice exam and ways to interpret the exam objectives to help you assess your readiness for the Hitachi Vantara Storage Concepts exam by identifying prerequisite areas of knowledge. We recommend you to refer the simulation questions and practice test listed in this guide to determine what type of questions will be asked and the level of difficulty that could be tested in the Hitachi Vantara Storage Concepts certification exam.
Hitachi Vantara HQT-0050 Exam Overview:
|Storage Concepts Associate|
|Exam Number||HQT-0050 Storage Concepts|
|Exam Price||$75 USD|
|Number of Questions||35|
Storage Concepts: Storing and Managing Digital Data by Hitachi Vantara Global Learning
CCI0110 Storage Concepts course (2d ILT / vILT)
|Exam Registration||PEARSON VUE|
|Sample Questions||Hitachi Vantara HQT-0050 Sample Questions|
|Practice Exam||Hitachi Vantara Qualified Associate - Storage Concepts Practice Test|
Hitachi Vantara HQT-0050 Exam Topics:
- Describe the types of storage demands in today’s marketplace.
- Identify storage issues and data center infrastructure challenges.
- Describe ways to achieve energy-efficient, ecologically aware storage implementation.
|Storage and storage-networking components||
- Identify storage-networking components.
- Describe data-storage HDD components and characteristics.
- Describe types of disk interfaces.
|Storage architecture and protocols||
- Identify different RAID technologies.
- Describe the SAN architecture.
- Describe the NAS architecture.
- Describe common storage protocols.
- Describe networking concepts.
- Define networking terms.
- Describe storage-networking protocols.
- Describe the purpose of SAN zoning.
|Business continuity and replication||
- Describe the benefits of data replication.
- Identify in-system replication techniques and benefits.
- Identify remote-replication techniques and benefits.
- Describe data center replication strategies.
- Identify storage-virtualization techniques.
- Describe tiered-storage environments.
- Describe thin-provisioning concepts.
- Identify storage and cache logical-partitioning techniques.
|File and content||
- Identify file, objects and metadata.
- Identify data-life cycle management strategies.
- Identify content-management benefits.
- Describe storage-management functions.
- Identify storage-performance criteria.
Hitachi Vantara Storage Concepts Exam Description:
This vendor-neutral test will validate that the successful candidate has knowledge of storage technology and concepts. The test covers data management and storage systems, components and technologies, networking, business continuity and replication, virtualization, file-and-content management, performance and protocols.