Before you write the Juniper JNCIA (JN0-102) certification exam, you may have certain doubts in your mind regarding the pattern of the test, the types of questions asked in it, the difficulty level of the questions and time required to complete the questions. These Juniper Networks Certified Associate Junos (JNCIA-Junos) sample questions and demo exam help you in removing these doubts and prepare you to take the test.
The best approach to pass your Juniper JN0-102 exam is to challenge and improve your knowledge. To test your learning and identify improvement areas with actual exam format, we suggest you practice with Premium Juniper JN0-102 Certification Practice Exam. The practice test is one of the most important elements of your Juniper Junos Associate (JNCIA-Junos) exam study strategy to discover your strengths and weaknesses, to improve your time management skills and to get an idea of the score you can expect.
Juniper JN0-102 (JNCIA-Junos) Sample Questions:
01. What happens when a route does not match any user-configured policies?
a) The route is rejected.
b) The route is accepted.
c) The route is given a lower priority.
d) The route is sent to the default policy.
02. Which three statements describe the Transmission Control Protocol (TCP)?
a) TCP is a transport layer protocol.
b) TCP is faster than the User Datagram Protocol (UDP).
c) TCP provides delivery notification and error-checking mechanisms.
d) TCP uses a best-effort delivery approach.
e) TCP application examples include HTTP and SMTP.
03. The monitor traffic command provides access to which utility?
04. Which key could you use to auto-complete a command in the Junos CLI?
d) Right Arrow
05. You are in configuration mode at the top of the hierarchy. You need to abort the changes that you have made and start again with a fresh copy of the active configuration. Which command should you use to accomplish this task?
a) rollback 0
b) load active
c) reset config
d) clear candidate config
06. How many IP addresses can be configured on a given interface?
a) one primary and one secondary
c) as many as you want
d) one primary and multiple secondary
07. What is the maximum number of rollback files a Junos device can store?
08. A BGP route does not match any term within a routing policy applied to BGP. Which action is taken by the router for this route?
a) It discards the route by the implicit ‘discard all’ at the end of the policy.
b) It advertises the route according to BGP rules.
c) It discards the route by the default routing protocols policy.
d) It discards the route because it is unable to match the route to a configured action.
09. You are in configuration mode at the top of the hierarchy. How would you save your configuration to a file on the router?
a) save configuration <filename>
b) save config <filename>
c) save <filename>
d) save run <filename>
10. Which protocol family is required prior to assigning an IP address to an interface?
Answer: a, c, e
Note: If you find any error in these Juniper Junos Associate (JNCIA-Junos) sample questions, you can update us by write an email on email@example.com.