Before you write the NetApp FlexPod Design (NS0-173) certification exam, you may have certain doubts in your mind regarding the pattern of the test, the types of questions asked in it, the difficulty level of the questions and time required to complete the questions. These Cisco and NetApp FlexPod Design (FlexPod) sample questions and demo exam help you in removing these doubts and prepare you to take the test.
The best approach to pass your NetApp NS0-173 exam is to challenge and improve your knowledge. To test your learning and identify improvement areas with actual exam format, we suggest you practice with Premium NetApp NS0-173 Certification Practice Exam. The practice test is one of the most important elements of your NetApp Cisco and NetApp FlexPod Design (FlexPod) exam study strategy to discover your strengths and weaknesses, to improve your time management skills and to get an idea of the score you can expect.
NetApp NS0-173 (FlexPod) Sample Questions:
01. You are configuring VMware ESXi to support QoS across the entire FlexPod environment. Which MTU setting is required to accomplish this task?
02. When configuring a volume to contain a LUN, which administrative tool automatically applies NetApp recommendations?
a) Data ONTAP command-line interface
b) Microsoft SystemCenter
c) OnCommand System Manager
d) VMware vSphere
03. With Data ONTAP 8.2 or later, a two-node cluster has which two connections?
a) 2x connections for HA Pair storage failover
b) 4x connections for HA Pair storage failover
c) 2x Infiniband connections cross connected on each node for the Cluster interconnect
d) 2x 10GbE Ethernet connections cross connected on each node for the Cluster interconnect
e) 4x 10GbE Ethernet connections cross connected on each node for the Cluster interconnect
04. In a FlexPod design, when can NetApp storage be directly connected to a Cisco UCS server?
c) Only in a FlexPod Select design
d) Only in a FlexPod Express design
e) Only in a FlexPod DataCenter design
05. What is the NetApp recommended bit length that the SSL key should be?
06. Before being added to an interface group, interfaces must be in what state?
07. The FlexPod Data Center with VMware vSphere 5.1 solution utilizes vSphere High Availability (HA). What is a benefit of the vSphere HA feature?
a) Allocate and balance computing capacity dynamically
b) Automated restart of virtual machines on other available servers in the case of primary server failure
c) Continuous availability for applications in the event of server failures by creating a live shadow instance of a virtual machine that is always up to date with the primary virtual machine.
d) Ensuring zero downtime for all applications
08. Which UCS Manager feature will allow you to have a consistent server configuration within the system?
a) address pools
b) service profile templates
c) role-based access control
d) same blade hardware configuration
09. How many cluster interconnect switch(es) are required for a 4-node NetApp cluster?
10. The FlexPod Data Center with VMware vSphere 5.1 solution utilizes a clustered file system that allows multiple hosts simultaneous read and write access to a single volume. What is the name of this file system?
Answer: a, d
Note: If you find any error in these NetApp Cisco and NetApp FlexPod Design (FlexPod) sample questions, you can update us by write an email on email@example.com.