Before you write the NetApp FlexPod Implementation and Administration (NS0-174) certification exam, you may have certain doubts in your mind regarding the pattern of the test, the types of questions asked in it, the difficulty level of the questions and time required to complete the questions. These Cisco and NetApp FlexPod Implementation and Administration (FlexPod) sample questions and demo exam help you in removing these doubts and prepare you to take the test.
The best approach to pass your NetApp NS0-174 exam is to challenge and improve your knowledge. To test your learning and identify improvement areas with actual exam format, we suggest you practice with Premium NetApp NS0-174 Certification Practice Exam. The practice test is one of the most important elements of your NetApp Cisco and NetApp FlexPod Implementation and Administration (FlexPod) exam study strategy to discover your strengths and weaknesses, to improve your time management skills and to get an idea of the score you can expect.
NetApp NS0-174 (FlexPod) Sample Questions:
01. How are jumbo frames enabled on the Nexus 5548?
a) policy-map type network-qos JUMBOclass type network-qos class-defaultmtu 9216system qosservice-policy type network-qos JUMBO
b) system mtu jumbo 9000
c) system qosmtu 9216
d) policy-map type queueingclass type queueing class-defaultmtu 9216
e) system jumbo-frame
02. Which three are types of Storage Virtual Machines?
03. Which two are two possible features of the ‘Call Home’ feature in UCS Manager?
a) Generates a text message to configured cell phone numbers
b) Generates a syslog event
c) Ability to proactively open a case with the Cisco TAC with the ‘Smart Call Home’ feature
d) Generates emails to predefined email addresses when a problem is detected
e) Allows UCS to proactively pull down new software updates from Cisco
04. Which LIF role is used for SnapMirror traffic on a system running clustered Data ONTAP?
05. Where are log files located on a NetApp node?
06. Which sends support summary information to NetApp through HTTPS?
07. How many ACTIVE SPAN sessions exist on a Fabric Interconnect?
08. An administrator is configuring a Flexpod Datacenter solution. The UCS service profiles will use FCoE connectivity to the NetApp cluster. Which pool is needed to configure the vHBA templates?
a) WWPN pool
b) MAC pool
c) IQN pool
d) WWNN pool
09. When creating local user, which two are valid user names?
10. You are asked to create an interface group on a NetApp clustered Data ONTAP system. The system is connected to a Cisco Nexus switch in a vPC configuration with the port-channel mode set to active.
Which NetApp interface group made matches this switch configuration?
d) mode active
Answer: a, b, e
Answer: c, d
Answer: b, f
Note: If you find any error in these NetApp Cisco and NetApp FlexPod Implementation and Administration (FlexPod) sample questions, you can update us by write an email on email@example.com.