01. How many cluster interconnect switch(es) are required for a 4-node NetApp cluster?
02. You are asked to configure your company's new Cisco MDS switch so that the engineering department's FC storage traffic is logically isolated from the marketing department's traffic.
In this scenario, what will accomplish this task?
03. The FlexPod Data Center with VMware vSphere 5.1 solution utilizes vSphere High Availability (HA). What is a benefit of the vSphere HA feature?
a) Allocate and balance computing capacity dynamically
b) Automated restart of virtual machines on other available servers in the case of primary server failure
c) Continuous availability for applications in the event of server failures by creating a live shadow instance of a virtual machine that is always up to date with the primary virtual machine.
d) Ensuring zero downtime for all applications
04. Which two types of Cisco UCS servers are available to be used with a FlexPod Express deployment?
a) Cisco UCS C-Series
b) Cisco UCS B-Series
c) Cisco UCS E-Series
d) Cisco UCS S-Series
05. In a FlexPod design, when can NetApp storage be directly connected to a Cisco UCS server?
c) Only in a FlexPod Select design
d) Only in a FlexPod Express design
e) Only in a FlexPod DataCenter design
06. An administrator is designing a FlexPod backup solution that includes replication to a remote site that includes the capability to restore to a prior point in time.
In this scenario, which two technologies are required to accomplish this task?
a) NetApp SyncMirror
b) NetApp SnapMirror
c) NetApp SnapRestore
d) NetApp FlexClone
07. What are three requirements to receive support through Cisco Solution Support?
a) Valid production-level support agreements for all non-Cisco products within the FlexPod environment.
b) All Cisco and NetApp products within the FlexPod environment must be covered by Cisco Solution Support.
c) All Cisco products within the FlexPod environment must be covered by Cisco Solution Support.
d) A fully operational FlexPod environment with major functions in operation.
e) Only Cisco B-Series and C-Series servers within the FlexPod environment must be covered by Cisco Solution Support
08. A customer wants to monitor and analyze workloads for all of their NetApp ONTAP clusters including the storage system from their FlexPod environment.
In this scenario, which two tools would satisfy this requirement?
a) Cisco Data Center Network Manager
b) NetApp ONTAP System Manager
c) NetApp Active IQ Unified Manager
d) NetApp Active IQ Digital Advisor
09. You have multiple clients that want to use FC. You want to ensure that data is kept separate across a FlexPod deployment.
In this scenario, which two constructs would you use to accomplish this task?
d) Storage VMs
10. When configuring a volume to contain a LUN, which administrative tool automatically applies NetApp recommendations?
a) Data ONTAP command-line interface
b) Microsoft SystemCenter
c) OnCommand System Manager
d) VMware vSphere