01. You are creating a disk-partitioned root aggregate. Which two rules are enforced automatically when accomplishing this task?
a) A RAID group cannot have more than one partition from the same disk.
b) A RAID group can have more than one partition from the same disk.
c) The only supported RAID type for aggregates containing root-data partitioned disks is RAID-DP.
d) The only supported RAID type for aggregates containing root-data partitioned disks is RAID 4.
02. What is the next step if you must escalate an open case?
a) Upload the support case and core data files to NetApp Suport and to Engineering.
b) Clustered Data ONTAP triggers the AutoSupport mechanism automatically again.
c) Call NetApp Support and ask to speak to the duty manager.
d) Call NetApp Support and open a new case.
03. A 2 node cluster (Node-1 and Node-2) has suffered a takeover event. The down node (Node-1) is currently waiting for give back. However, it is unsure if the node will boot successfully. The client suffer any data outage. Which command would you use to perform the give back?
a) CLUSTER::> storage failover giveback -of node Node-1-only-do-aggregates
b) CLUSTER::> storage failover giveback -from node Node-2
c) CLUSTER::> storage failover giveback -of node Node-1-require-partner-waiting false
d) CLUSTER::> storage failover giveback -of node Node-1-override-vetoes true cannot
04. You are planning to move to a newer clustered Data ONTAP version. Which two resources should you review prior to the move?
a) Software Setup Guide
c) Upgrade Advisor
d) System Administration Guide for Cluster Administrators
05. In which three scenarios is it possible to disable and remove the aggregate Snapshot copy?
a) Your cluster is part of a MetroCluster configuration.
b) You are protecting the aggregate using SyncMirror.
c) You are protecting volumes using SnapMirror XDP.
d) You are protecting volumes using SnapMirror DP.
e) You are protecting the aggregate with RAID-DP.
06. You have an aggregate with 10 TB of free space. You create a 5 TB volume with space-guarantee set to none and fractional reserve set to 0. Inside the volume, you create a 100 GB space-reserved LUN. In this scenario, how much free space is left in the aggregate?
a) 9.8 TB
b) 9.9 TB
c) 5 TB
d) 10 TB
07. A customer wants to upgrade a cluster to a new version of ONTAP. In this scenario, what are two ways to ensure a successful upgrade?
a) Use OnCommand Unified Manager.
b) Use the Upgrade Advisor report.
c) Use OnCommand System Manager.
d) Use Config Advisor.
08. Your storage system has experienced a double-disk failure. When is this scenario considered to be in double-degraded mode?
a) when two disks failed on a node
b) when two disks failed on a single aggregate
c) when two disks failed in a single RAID group
d) when two disks failed on a single disk shelf
09. During the deployment of a new system, the administrator has a business requirement for the data volumes to have file blocking and auditing. Which feature would enable these capabilities?
c) log forwarding
d) secd tracing
10. You just set up a new clustered Data ONTAP 8.3 environment and want to monitor volume performance. Which two commands or products would help you accomplish this task?
a) OnCommand Performance Manager
b) Quality of Service (QoS) commands
c) OnCommand System Manager
d) Syslog Serve