01. Which two RAID types are used for ONTAP when aggregates are created?
a) RAID 5
d) RAID 6
02. Your customer has a FAS8080 2-node cluster using the default settings for storage failover. The customer contacts you because a storage failover of node A has occurred. What are two reasons that this would happen?
a) Node A loses all front-end FC connectivity.
b) Node A loses all front-end Ethernet connectivity.
c) Node A loses power.
d) Node A loses all connections to the shelves.
03. You are upgrading your FAS cluster to an AFF cluster. All the volumes have finished migrating to the AFF nodes. ALUA is working on all attached SAN clients. You now want to move the SAN LIFs to the AFF nodes without any SAN client disruption.
Working one LIF at a time, which three steps are required to perform this process?
a) Take the SAN LIF down.
b) Migrate the SAN LIF to the AFF.
c) Modify the SAN LIF to be home on the AFF.
d) Bring the SAN LIF up.
e) Add the SAN LIF to the portset.
04. When a node fails over to its partner, what enables the up node to handle the uncommitted write requests?
a) cluster network
b) system memory
05. You just replaced a controller in a single-node cluster. When the controller boots, it panics and reboots in a continuous loop. In this scenario, which two actions are required to solve this problem?
a) Use the Special Boot Menu option to configure ADP.
b) Reassign disk ownership from the old controller to the new controller.
c) Use the Special Boot Menu option to clean the configuration and initialize all disks.
d) Use the Special Boot Menu option to boot into maintenance mode.
06. In which three scenarios is it possible to disable and remove the aggregate Snapshot copy?
a) Your cluster is part of a MetroCluster configuration.
b) You are protecting the aggregate using SyncMirror.
c) You are protecting volumes using SnapMirror XDP.
d) You are protecting volumes using SnapMirror DP.
e) You are protecting the aggregate with RAID-DP.
07. Which statement is correct for a mirrored aggregate?
a) The aggregate has a RAID group that is double reconstructing.
b) The aggregate is configured with SnapMirror.
c) The aggregate is configured with SyncMirror.
d) The aggregate is being copied.
08. You want to automate repetitive and procedural storage administration tasks to help eliminate human error. In this scenario, which NetApp tool would be used to accomplish this task?
a) OnCommand Workflow Automation
b) OnCommand Insight
c) OnCommand System Manager
d) OnCommand Unified Manager
09. Which LIF role is used for SnapMirror traffic between two clusters?
10. You started work at a company that uses ONTAP for storage. You want to verify that AutoSupport OnDemand is configured. In this scenario, which transport protocol is used?