01. An aggregate is showing a status of degraded. What does this mean?
a) A shelf module failed.
b) Volumes in the aggregate are offline
c) A disk within a RAID group failed
d) An inconsistency was detected
02. Which NetApp technology protects against accidental or malicious deletion of data?
b) cluster peering
c) Fabric Pool
d) Flash Pool
You have a customer that reports that their SnapMirror relationships intermittently fail between their primary production site and their DR site. The customer states that there is a 100 Mbps link between the sites to support this replication.
Referring to the exhibit, what is the cause of the intermittent failures?
a) There is not enough network bandwidth between the two sites.
b) There are not enough intercluster LIFs.
c) Cluster peering is not healthy.
d) There is a WAN accelerator device between the two sites.
04. After configuring a new data LIF for a CIFS SVM and creating a new DNS entry pointing to its IP address, you notice that clients are not using Kerberos authentication when using the new host name. When the same clients use the old host name, they are using Kerberos.
In this scenario, which configuration needs to be verified to allow clients to use Kerberos authentication when using the new host name?
b) Kerberos Key Distribution Center
c) service principal name
d) domain name service
Using the environment output shown in the exhibit, which FRU should be replaced?
a) PSU #2
b) fan #4
d) fan #2
06. In ONTAP 9.6, logs are viewed in which two ways?
a) through ONTAP System Manager
b) through the Service Processor Infrastructure
c) through TFTP
d) through SCP
07. Which three statements about the SG6000-CN are true?
a) The SG6000-CN provides compute resources for the appliance.
b) The SG6000-CN connects to the E-Series storage controllers and operates as the initiator.
c) The SG6000-CN can connect to all three StorageGRID networks.
d) The SG6000-CN has a high-availability (HA) partner.
e) StorageGRID software is preinstalled on the SG6000-CN
A customer complains about errors on a cluster network port on the switchless cluster nodes shown in the exhibit. Which physical connection would you investigate to troubleshoot this problem?
09. You have a NetApp HCI cluster. You want to collect a support bundle from it. In this scenario, which component will accomplish this task?
a) the IPMI on each node
b) the management network on each storage node
c) the cluster frontpage
d) the management network on each compute node
After a company-wide power outage, a customer determines that a cluster is not serving data and that cluster applications (RDBs) are offline after booting half of the nodes in the eight nodecluster.
In this situation, how do you recover the cluster to a normal state?
a) Restore the cluster configuration from the backup.
b) Re-initialize the node.
c) Boot the node with epsilon and boot the other nodes of the cluster.
d) The node will automatically heal from the current state.