01. Microsoft ODX supports which scenario on ONTAP 9.3?
a) moving a VHDX with both SMB 3.0 and SAN protocols as either source or destination
b) moving a VHDX from a SAN LUN source to a SAN LUN destination with no SMB support
c) moving a VHDX from an SMB 3.0 source to an SMB 3.0 destination with no SAN support
d) moving a VHDX with both SMB 2.1 and SAN protocols as either source or destination
02. You have configured a new iSCSI host and successfully connected it to ONTAP LUNs. During acceptance testing, the throughput of the host does not meet the expected level. Which configuration caused this problem?
a) The switch ISLs are configured for dot1q.
b) One or more port configurations across the network has an MTU of 9000, instead of an MTU of 1500.
c) One or more port configurations across the network has an MTU of 1500, instead of an MTU of 9000.
d) The network path consists of hardware from multiple switch vendors.
03. A customer has an ONTAP solution and needs to connect several Windows 2016 Servers using iSCSI for LUN access. Before the LUN can be seen, what must be configured on the host?
a) the LUN partitioning
b) the iSCSI software initiator
c) the Host Utilities Kit
d) the HBA queue depth
04. Which two flags would you use to enable NetApp thin provisioning on a LUN?
a) –space–reserve enabled –space–allocation enabled
b) –space–reserve enabled –space–allocation enabled
c) –space–reserve disabled –space–allocation disabled
d) –space–reserve disabled –space–allocation enabled
05. Click the Exhibit button.
An administrator is attempting to map an iSCSI LUN to a Windows 2012 host, but the windows host fails to discover the iSCSI targets. Referring to the exhibit, what is the connectivity problem?
a) The iSCSI service is running on svm1, but iSCSI is not licensed on the nodes.
b) The iSCSI LIFs are not currently on their home port.
c) The iSCSI LIFs are currently disabled.
d) The LIFs do not have a failover group defined.
06. A company has 50 ESXi hosts connected using FC to a single target port on a NetApp cluster. Ten hosts are configured with an HBA queue depth on 128. Forty hosts are configured with a HBA queue depth of 32.
They are experiencing performance problems with their FC LUNs. Which two actions will resolve the problem?
a) Use VSC to set recommended values for the hosts.
b) Reduce the HBA queue depth on the on the applicable HBAs.
c) Add additional target ports to allow for greater initiator distribution.
d) Increase the total queue depth on the NetApp cluster.
07. You configure space-reserved LUNs on thick-provisioned volumes, and you want to guarantee overwrites. How would you accomplish this task?
a) Set the fractional reserve to 0%.
b) Enable space allocation.
c) Set the fractional reserve to 100%.
d) Disable the fractional reserve.
08. Which resource would you use to verify whether a specific SAN configuration is supported by NetApp?
a) ONTAP SAN Configuration Guide
b) Interoperability Matrix Tool
c) NetApp My AutoSupport
d) Unified Host Utility Kit
09. A copy of a LUN was created by using the lun copy command. To allow the copy to be seen on the same host, what would you do?
a) Change the serial number of the copied LUN.
b) Configure SLM on the new node.
c) Create a new port set.
d) Map the LUN to the same igroup.
10. You are planning for a new AFF A700 2-node switchless FC solution with two Cisco 9100 switches. Each AFF A700 will have one 16 Gb port connected to each Cisco 9100 switch and four FC LIFs per physical port.
You want to guarantee recovery from connection loss on a NetApp physical port and you are using single initiator to multiple target zoning. What is the minimum number of zones required to accomplish this task?