01. You are using SnapLock for SnapVault to protect Snapshot copies on secondary storage. In ONTAP 9.3, which source aggregate feature is supported in this scenario?
a) SnapLock Enterprise
b) SnapLock Compliance
c) 32 bit
02. Click the Exhibit button on the right.
Referring to the exhibit, which two tiers are monitored in the volume capacity?
03. You want to ensure that you are using compatible hardware and software versions with your MetroCluster installation. Which tool would accomplish this task?
a) Hardware Universe
b) System-Level Diagnostics tool (SLDIAG tool)
d) Interoperability Matrix Tool
04. A client is planning to configure a SnapMirror relationship between two sites. Normally their ISP provides network throughput of 100 Mbps; however, they can arrange to have this burst to 1 Gbps for a period of time at an additional cost.
Their intention is to back up 400 GB of Snapshot data each day using the burst option to keep the replication time to a minimum. In this scenario, how much burst time do they need to purchase?
a) 15 minutes
b) 30 minutes
c) 45 minutes
d) 60 minutes
05. Your customer wants to implement a SnapVault relationship, but is concerned that the initial transfer will use up all of their network bandwidth. Which solution should you recommend to the customer?
a) Use the SMTape functionality to back up the source volume to tape and use the tape to transfer the base snapshot copy to the destination volume.
b) Set up a SyncMirror relationship to a NetApp controller in the same data center, than ship the controller to the destination site.
c) Manually copy each directory from the source volume to the destination volume during times when the network utilization is low.
d) Enable volume efficiency on the destination volume.
06. You want to replicate data from ONTAP to NetApp Cloud Backup (formerly AltaVault). To prevent a conflict with another backup application, you need to update the policy that contains the backup schedule so that the backup runs at a different time of day.
Which product would accomplish this task?
a) OnCommand Unified Manager
b) OnCommand System Manager
c) OnCommand Insight
d) Commvault IntelliSnap
07. A customer wants to create a new SnapMirror relationship to provide only disaster recovery for their organization. Which relationship type and policy type should they specify in this scenario?
a) DP and XDPDefault
b) XDP and XDPDefault
c) XDP and MirrorAllSnapshots
d) DP and MirrorAndVault
08. Click the Exhibit button on the right.
You have an AFF A300 controller with four volumes in the aggregate that is shown in the exhibit. You replicate all four volumes to one aggregate on a FAS8200 controller in a different cluster.
Referring to the exhibit, what are the storage efficiency savings on the destination FAS8200?
09. A client has a 2 TB volume and has enabled the function to automatically delete Snapshot copies in scenarios where capacity will be exceeded.
They have set the trigger for this action to the volume | snap_reserve value. In this scenario, what would trigger this function?
a) The volume reaches 95%.
b) The volume reaches 95% and the space_reserve is at capacity.
c) The snap_reserve reaches capacity.
d) The volume reaches 98% and the snap_reserve is at capacity.
10. You have deployed a 4-node fabric MetroCluster configuration for cross-site disaster-recovery protection. In this scenario, which two statements are correct for an automatic unplanned switchover (AUSO) operation?
a) AUSO is triggered in the event of a site-wide controller failure to provide nondisruptive operations.
b) AUSO is triggered in the event of a complete site-wide failure to provide nondisruptive operations.
c) AUSO is triggered in the event of a site-wide switch failure to provide nondisruptive operations.
d) AUSO is enabled by default on a MetroCluster cluster.