01. You need to use SnapMirror on a SnapLock compliance source volume for a disaster-recovery site. In this scenario, which feature is supported for the destination volume?
c) SVM DR
d) load-sharing mirrors
02. Which two NetApp ONTAP cluster technologies only replicate the changes to WAFL blocks of a volume?
03. Due to legal compliance requirements, a financial institution needs to store and commit files to a non-erasable, non-rewritable state either forever or for a designated retention period.
In this scenario, which ONTAP feature will satisfy these requirements?
04. A storage administrator configured a replication relationship between two volumes on separate clusters. Although the baseline succeeded, the relationship has not been updating. On further investigation, you notice that the administrator did not add an update schedule.
In this situation, what are three ways to solve this problem?
a) Use OnCommand System Manager to modify the volume protection relationship.
b) Execute the ModifySnapMirrorRelationship API method with the dpSchedule field set to ~scheduleName~ on each node ID in the cluster.
c) Use the CLI on the source cluster to modify the SnapMirror schedule.
d) Use OnCommand Unified Manager to modify the volume protection relationship.
e) Use the CLI on the destination cluster to modify the SnapMirror schedule.
05. Before issuing a MetroCluster disaster-recovery switchback, you must execute the MetroCluster ~heal~ command on the data and root aggregates.
In this scenario, what happens when issuing the ~metrocluster heal -phase root-aggregates~ command?
a) This command heals root aggregates by switching them back to the failed site and allowing the site to boot up.
b) The MetroCluster ~heal~ command resynchronizes all aggregates with mirrored plexes.
c) The MetroCluster ~heal~ command is issued on only data aggregates.
d) This command heals root aggregates by resynchronizing the mirrored plexes.
06. You have enabled the SnapMirror global throttling feature to restrict bandwidth that is used by SnapMirror operations over the network for both incoming and outgoing transfers in ONTAP.
In this scenario, which two statements are correct?
a) Global throttling is enforced at a cluster level and does not work with the per-relationship throttle feature for SnapMirror.
b) Global throttling is enforced at a cluster level and works with the per-relationship throttle feature for SnapMirror.
c) Global throttling is enforced at a node level and works with the per-relationship throttle feature for SnapMirror.
d) Global throttling is not enforced until the combined bandwidth of per-relationship transfers exceeds the value of global throttle.
07. Which ONTAP feature allows the customer to deploy applications with SnapShot protection on the AFF nodes?
a) volume relationships
b) SVM DR
c) storage tiers
08. A customer has deployed an 8-Node Fabric MetroCluster solution. In this scenario, what information is replicated by the Configuration Replication Service (CRS) in ONTAP 9.3?
a) disk assignments
b) user created job schedules
c) SVM configuration
09. You want to use OnCommand Workflow Automation to automatically provision secondary volumes for protection relationships.
What must you configure in OnCommand Unified Manager to accomplish this task?
c) Resource Pools
d) Storage Pools
10. Which two policy types provide asynchronous replication?