Before you write the NetApp NCDA ONTAP (NS0-160) certification exam, you may have certain doubts in your mind regarding the pattern of the test, the types of questions asked in it, the difficulty level of the questions and time required to complete the questions. These NetApp Certified Data Administrator ONTAP (NCDA) sample questions and demo exam help you in removing these doubts and prepare you to take the test.
The best approach to pass your NetApp NS0-160 exam is to challenge and improve your knowledge. To test your learning and identify improvement areas with actual exam format, we suggest you practice with Premium NetApp NS0-160 Certification Practice Exam. The practice test is one of the most important elements of your NetApp Data Administrator ONTAP (NCDA) exam study strategy to discover your strengths and weaknesses, to improve your time management skills and to get an idea of the score you can expect.
NetApp NS0-160 (NCDA) Sample Questions:
01. Name two modes of BranchCache.
02. With Data ONTAP 8.1, which statement is true about deduplication and volume sizes?
a) Deduplication is limited to 16TB.
b) Deduplication is limited to 32TB
c) Deduplication is supported up to half the maximum volume size for the platform.
d) Deduplication is supported up to the maximum volume size for the platform.
03. Which two LIF role types allow LIF migration among nodes?
a) cluster management
b) node management
04. Within the navigation pane, what are the three stacks in system Manager's tree menu?
05. What kind of structure can be deduplicated?
a) A disk
b) An aggregate
c) A FlexVol
d) a qtree
06. After you complete an aggregate relocate, what happens to the relocated aggregate?
a) The SFO aggregate moves from the current node to the partner node in the same HA pair.
b) The CFO aggregate moves from the current node to the partner node in the same HA pair.
c) The CFO aggregate moves from the current node to a node in a different HA pair.
d) The SFO aggregate moves from the current node to a node in a different HA pair.
07. What are two FPolicy methods for applications?
08. Which aggregate type is supported for Flash Pool?
c) 64 bit
09. Which data protocol is available to use on an SVM?
10. A customer created a volume with the wrong language code. What should a customer do to correct this problem?
a) Delete the volume and create a volume with the correct language code.
b) Take the volume offline and change the language code.
c) Change the language code on the volume.
d) Change the language code on the parent storage virtual machine.
Answer: a, b
Answer: a, d
Answer: b, c, e
Answer: a, d
Note: If you find any error in these NetApp Data Administrator ONTAP (NCDA) sample questions, you can update us by write an email on email@example.com.