01. You are performing HA failover tests on a 2-node cluster with FAS8200 controllers. You want to observe the boot process for the storage node in takeover.
To which interface should you connect to accomplish this task?
a) Service Processor
b) SVM management
c) cluster management
d) node management
02. When you configure EMS to send event notifications, which customer data do you need to include?
a) the IP of the company's web server
b) the name of the mail server
c) the administrator's phone number
d) the SNMP community string
03. An administrator has physical ports e0e and e0f connected to 10GbE upstream switches. The e0c and e0d ports are connected to 1GbE upstream switches.
All four ports are in the same broadcast domain. The administrator wants to make sure that LIFs that need 10GbE cannot failover to 1GbE ports, but that LIFs that can use 1GbE or 10GbE can still failover to all four ports.
In this scenario, what should you do to accomplish this task?
a) Create two separate broadcast domains: one that contains e0e and e0f, and one that contains all four ports.
b) Create two separate failover groups: one that contains ports e0e and e0f, and one that contains ports e0c and e0d.
c) Create two separate broadcast domains: one that contains ports e0e and e0f, and one that contains e0c and e0d.
d) Create two separate failover groups: one that contains ports e0e, and e0f only and one that contains all four ports.
04. An ONTAP cluster implementation typically consists of which two network architecture elements?
a) node interconnect
b) intercluster network
c) data network
d) cluster interconnect
05. Which two functions does the management network provide?
a) to provide access to the system console of any node in the cluster
b) to collect diag log files
c) to replicate the cluster configuration to all nodes
d) to transfer SVMs between the cluster nodes
06. You installed a new FAS9000 with SAS disk shelves. You want to use write cache in this environment. In this scenario, what should you do to accomplish this task?
a) You need to buy an SSD and set it up as a storage pool for write cache that is used for the aggregate that you need.
b) You need to buy an SSD and set it up as a Flash Pool for write cache that is used at the node that had an SSD.
c) You need to set up the caching policy as your requirement by using the Flash Cache NVMe module.
d) You need to buy an SSD and set it up as a Flash Pool for write cache that is used at the aggregate that had an SSD.
07. A customer has recently purchased a new ONTAP 9.0 storage system and wants you to join the nodes to an existing cluster running ONTAP 9.1.
What is the first step for adding the new controllers to the existing cluster?
a) You must ensure that all network switches are upgraded and online.
b) You must make sure that there is the same amount of disk shelves attached to all nodes.
c) You must match the operating system.
d) You must configure the existing cluster to accept the joining nodes.
08. Which three conditions would prevent a normal giveback operation?
a) established NFS sessions
b) continuous SnapMirror relationships
c) LUNs mapped with ALUA
d) established CIFS sessions
e) presence of failed disks
09. You want to add two nodes to an existing 4-node cluster. In this scenario, which two steps would you take to accomplish this task?
a) Confirm that you do not reach the maximum node count.
b) Use Hardware Universe (HWU) to determine the correct cluster interconnect ports.
c) Confirm that the data switch has enough available ports.
d) Directly join the new controller to the current cluster.
10. After you install an AFF A700 2-node cluster with DS224C shelves, Config Advisor reports that your SAS cabling is in mixed-path HA. You expected the SAS cabling be in quad-path HA. You physically verify the LED status on the controllers and the shelves and notice no irregularities.
However, a reboot of the SAS expander does not change the output. In this scenario, what should you do next?
a) Open a case with NetApp Support and turn off the disk shelves until the issue is solved.
b) Disconnect the disk shelves from the controller and run Config Advisor again.
c) Re-seat the SAS IO modules of the affected AFF A700 controller.
d) Use multipath HA because it is the only cabling supported on an AFF A700 controller.